devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'd like to offer my heartfelt condolences here to our Florida Gater fans and alumni after yesterdays thrashing they received by the DAWG's from Georgia......not. Lol All in good fun. The Gater's had it coming since they whupped up on our Dawg's the last few meetings. Isn't it great to live in a free country where you can kid and poke fun at times without fear of being beheaded or marched out into a field and shot..........right? Our 1 year old Aussie was going crazy throughout the game, being the DAWG fan she is. So, Georgia will have the bragging rights until their next meeting, and there will be another meeting. As big a rivals as Georgia and Florida are, it's hard to truly hate another SEC team. Yes sir, Nothing but collegiate football and high school football here at the house. The NFL is TOTALLY OUT. I'm proud to say that we don't miss pro ball in the least.

Last edited:

ChampFerguson/TN

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2013
TN
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari .......... Minelab Excalibur II ....... ........Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'd like to offer my heartfelt condolences here to our Florida Gater fans and alumni after yesterdays thrashing they received by the DAWG's from Georgia......not. Lol All in good fun. The Gater's had it coming since they whupped up on our Dawg's the last few meetings. Isn't it great to live in a free country where you can kid and poke fun at times without fear of being beheaded or marched out into a field and shot..........right? Our 1 year old Aussie was going crazy throughout the game, being the DAWG fan she is. So, Georgia will have the bragging rights until their next meeting, and there will be another meeting. As big a rivals as Georgia and Florida are, it's hard to truly hate another SEC team. Yes sir, Nothing but collegiate football and high school football here at the house. The NFL is TOTALLY OUT. I'm proud to say that we don't miss pro ball in the least.

Don't they spell it 'Gators'?

And I'm with you on the NFL. Haven't watched 2 seconds of those airheads since they decided they were above the country. Have watched more college fb this year than I have in the last 20. But mostly, I've switched to the NHL where they players are Respectful and more like the people I want to associate with. And its a better game!

OP
OP
devldog

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Champ, we as Georgian's spell words as they sound. An example of this would be "Gater Haters". Lol. I reckon it's a southern thang. I reckon it's all good because the Gater's don't think much of our Dawg's.....especially after yesterdays game.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread