Gater Condolences
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By devldog
  • 1 Post By ChampFerguson/TN

Thread: Gater Condolences

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Mar 2012
    Georgia
    Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
    3639 times
    Relic Hunting

Gater Condolences

I'd like to offer my heartfelt condolences here to our Florida Gater fans and alumni after yesterdays thrashing they received by the DAWG's from Georgia......not. Lol All in good fun. The Gater's had it coming since they whupped up on our Dawg's the last few meetings. Isn't it great to live in a free country where you can kid and poke fun at times without fear of being beheaded or marched out into a field and shot..........right? Our 1 year old Aussie was going crazy throughout the game, being the DAWG fan she is. So, Georgia will have the bragging rights until their next meeting, and there will be another meeting. As big a rivals as Georgia and Florida are, it's hard to truly hate another SEC team. Yes sir, Nothing but collegiate football and high school football here at the house. The NFL is TOTALLY OUT. I'm proud to say that we don't miss pro ball in the least.
    Last edited by devldog; Oct 29, 2017 at 10:59 AM.
    ChampFerguson/TN likes this.

us
    Nov 2013
    TN
    Minelab Safari .......... Minelab Excalibur II ....... ........Minelab CTX 3030
    1633 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by devldog View Post
    I'd like to offer my heartfelt condolences here to our Florida Gater fans and alumni after yesterdays thrashing they received by the DAWG's from Georgia......not. Lol All in good fun. The Gater's had it coming since they whupped up on our Dawg's the last few meetings. Isn't it great to live in a free country where you can kid and poke fun at times without fear of being beheaded or marched out into a field and shot..........right? Our 1 year old Aussie was going crazy throughout the game, being the DAWG fan she is. So, Georgia will have the bragging rights until their next meeting, and there will be another meeting. As big a rivals as Georgia and Florida are, it's hard to truly hate another SEC team. Yes sir, Nothing but collegiate football and high school football here at the house. The NFL is TOTALLY OUT. I'm proud to say that we don't miss pro ball in the least.
    Don't they spell it 'Gators'?

And I'm with you on the NFL. Haven't watched 2 seconds of those airheads since they decided they were above the country. Have watched more college fb this year than I have in the last 20. But mostly, I've switched to the NHL where they players are Respectful and more like the people I want to associate with. And its a better game!
    huntsman53 likes this.
    "Those who cannot compete intellectually tend to develop a cultural aversion to the whole idea." -- Fred Reed
    ========================================
    Minelab Safari
    Minelab Excalibur II
    Minelab CTX 3030

us
    Mar 2012
    Georgia
    Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
    3639 times
    Relic Hunting
    Champ, we as Georgian's spell words as they sound. An example of this would be "Gater Haters". Lol. I reckon it's a southern thang. I reckon it's all good because the Gater's don't think much of our Dawg's.....especially after yesterdays game.

Sponsored Links