WHO ELSE WANTS A BRADY CRY FEST NEXT WEEK?

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
MAHOMES, KELCE, HILL and the rest of the CHIEFS!! That's something to live for!

Kace

As the resident Tom Brady fan boy, all I gotta say....
Patrick Mahomes is good. Damn good.
He does quarterback things, that I’ve never seen a quarterback do.
Gotta admit, I’ve become a big fan of his game. Classy kid, competes like hell.... makes throws that are just sick.
KC fans, ya got yourselves a stud.

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
For the Cowboy fans

C60C04B9-D5F6-4EB2-B7FC-6DFEB995603B.png

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
I 100% Agree with Everything you said Dave...I believe in him and the team this year! I'm just thrilled Marty Ball and Peterson Are Gone!

Good Luck Today...I'll be cheering for Brady (this week) and hopefully will see them in KC!

They just Scored!!

Kace

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I hope Jeffy is watching this bludgeoning.... even his little Dorsett scored!

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Not being a wet towel, but it all doesn't matter to me in the very least. I haven't watched the 1st NFL game now in over 2 seasons and I feel great. I have about as much respect for them as they do our country and all the Vet's that have sacrificed their lives and limbs enabling them the freedom to play a game and make millions doing it. Just saying.

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
That's a pathetic game!

Looks like Brady and Co. WILL Be In KC! That Should Be A Great Game....Harrison has been doing much better. Thankfully!

Kace

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Not being a wet towel, but it all doesn't matter to me in the very least. I haven't watched the 1st NFL game now in over 2 seasons and I feel great. I have about as much respect for them as they do our country and all the Vet's that have sacrificed their lives and limbs enabling them the freedom to play a game and make millions doing it. Just saying.

Those Players Who Do Not Respect This Country and The Anthem Should Be Put Out Of The NFL. Period.

The USA Olympic Competitors Who Won Medals Should Be Done Too By Disrespecting The USA and Making It A Racial Thing.

Not All Players In Any Sport Feel Or Act The Way Some Do.

I agree that we have the freedoms that we do because of Vets sacrificing so much.

I blame the media for a lot of the problems myself. They perpetuate racism.

Just Sayin'

Kace

OP
OP
Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I only checked in to see if Brady was losing
NOTHING WOULD GET ME TO WATCH IT

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I don’t remember chiming into a dumpster diving thread and complaining about trespassing on private property.
Don’t care about your views, or your priorities....this is a thread among a few friends excited about the playoffs.
Have a nice day

Seabees

Jan 3, 2014
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
-Whites & Minelab-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Your 100% Right. I don't watch football any more and I dont really miss it. I spend more quality time with the family and metal detecting.

Seabees

Jan 3, 2014
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
-Whites & Minelab-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don’t remember chiming into a dumpster diving thread and complaining about trespassing on private property.
Don’t care about your views, or your priorities....this is a thread among a few friends excited about the playoffs.
Have a nice day

On the topic of views ? Well David if you support cheating, stealing play books, deflate gate and the list goes on and on and on, then yes you must be a fan of football and tom shady. On a side note when every Super Bowl has an * next to it, well it doesn't really count anyways. "GO TEAM AMERICA"

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
On the topic of views ? Well David if you support cheating, stealing play books, deflate gate and the list goes on and on and on, then yes you must be a fan of football and tom shady. On a side note when every Super Bowl has an * next to it, well it doesn't really count anyways. "GO TEAM AMERICA"

Awww.... a Shehawks fan has joined us

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
This is true too. My personal problem with the nfl is that the commissioner at the very start of all the knee hitting protests had the chance to so called head this off at the pass. The commissioner had the power and the chance to say that all players that wear the uniform of their respective teams and represent the nfl will be respectful while the National Anthem is sung. Doesn't this sound a little like a kindergarten teacher trying to get control of a bunch of unruly and misbehaving children? The commissioner did Nothing and said that "fans and folks should be more understanding and sympathetic to the players protests". Then and right there I was done. I'm not trying to sway folks one way or the other in their opinions. I know there are many who watch the nfl and are super fans. I'm just not one of them. The super bowl is being hosted in Atlanta, but I won't as much as turn the tv on to watch it. For those fans I say, have a great game day and enjoy the game.

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hey BigWave Dave, read my latest post. I'm not trying to ruin anything for anyone. I simply have a view same as yourself and countless others. I hope you enjoy the game.

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Well said Seabees. If it came down to choosing between the nfl and TEAM AMERICA, well as far as I'm concerned, TEAM AMERICA is the undisputed Winner. (of course my opinion doesn't account for much)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread