Perfect Season, with Superbowl win.

MEinWV

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2007
West "by god" Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fishers CZ5 and 1280X
TooManyHobbies said:
Patriots vs. Giants. My guess would be Pats by 10. Giants played them tough last time. Pats going for 19-0 season. Go Pats.
Any other Pats fans?
Go Pats!!!! I have been a "Boston" Patriots fan since about 1968. It was great when they switched to "New England", as I lived in Maine.
I actually got to hold and try on the 2001 superbowl ring when Bob Kraft's son Jonathon came to our plant to thank us for the job we did on the seating at the new Gillette stadium. That was a memorable day.

Mainedigger

Bronze Member
Sep 15, 2006
Maine
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's M6 & Prizm III
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GO PATS!!!!! Hopefully Brady's foot injury, whatever it is, isn;t serious.... ???

lucky1777

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2005
Illinois
Don't worry, if you miss the game on TV the Pats will have a "taped version" you can watch. ;D

Just remember this is coming from a very sad Colts fan. :'(

blurr

Jun 7, 2006
Minnesota
TooManyHobbies said:
Patriots vs. Giants. My guess would be Pats by 10. Giants played them tough last time. Pats going for 19-0 season. Go Pats.
Any other Pats fans?

Sorry, I bleed black and gold. the "perfect" season will be marked by an ************. Cheaters!!!!!!! Actually, I don't care, I just hope Brady gets old pretty soon and retires ;D

John

Mainedigger

Bronze Member
Sep 15, 2006
Maine
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's M6 & Prizm III
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lucky1777 said:
Don't worry, if you miss the game on TV the Pats will have a "taped version" you can watch. ;D

As will the Giants....too much has been made of that...EVERY team in the league taped (and most probably still do) and tried stealing calls..the Patriots are just the only team fined for it(rightly so). It is why every head coach covers his mouth with his clipboard when calling in signals and also why the NFL had a big meeting before the season saying the teams would be penalized this year. The teams crying the loudest about the Pats are hypocrites for their own coaches were/are doing the same thing. Teams are crying because they can;t figure out how to beat the Patriots, altough the Giants did come close the last game of the season and if they play the same during the Super Bowl, it ought to make for a GREAT game.
My bet is that Manning is gonna choke and then whine about it. Junior Seau being a former Charger still remembers Manning refusing to play for the Chargers when drafted by them and I am sure will be motivated to get in his face and to get some sacks of him.

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
my two favorite teams are the Vikings and whoever is playing the Packers

OP
OP
TooManyHobbies

TooManyHobbies

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2007
CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT,
DetectorPro HH Underwater
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:'( What a game though. Didn't think Eli had it in him.

Mainedigger

Bronze Member
Sep 15, 2006
Maine
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's M6 & Prizm III
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TooManyHobbies said:
:'( What a game though. Didn't think Eli had it in him.

Me neither...thought for sure the pressure would get to him and he'd throw a bunch of interceptions...wrong again....he showed poise and won the game for them....well done! Giants defense is what really did it for them though..they shut the Pats down and the whole defense deserves being the MVP's for the game. Almost perfect...but almost only counts in horse shoes and hand grenades... :-\
What really did the Pats in was actually the curse of the Babe....
http://sports.aol.com/nfl/story/_a/curse-of-the-babe-hovers-over-patriots/20080131121309990001

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
I think everyone expected a great game.

What we got was an awesome one!

My congrats go to both teams they played their hearts out.
I enjoyed it thoroughly.

Thom

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
That had to be the best super bowl game I have ever seen! and not just because my team won....I did not even think they would get there to be honest but am a die hard Giants fan.....the game was just INTENSE! I screamed myself hoarse and that was long before the last two seconds of the game when it was over....up until then it could have so easily gone either way! GREAT GAME!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread