Fort Bedford Metal Detectors is a Supporting Vendor!

Mach1Pilot

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2008
Bedford County, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Fisher, Teknetics and more!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you for the introduction!

Fort Bedford Metal Detectors has undergone a bit of a transition, and we are pleased to be able to serve the members of the #1 treasure hunting website - Treasurenet!

Our company was founded by "Fort Bedford Bob" McGinnis in 2009, but I was able to acquire it from him about two weeks ago as life circumstances were preventing him from providing the service his customers had come to expect. You may have seen me around for a while - I posted as "Mach 1 Pilot" since joining this (and other) forums. I'm a relic hunter and use detectors as much as possible, it's my passion to see what others have left behind!

As part of the transition of Fort Bedford Metal Detectors, the website has been totally redesigned to help you, the customer see the products we have available. More products will be coming soon, so check back often. And- if you don't see something listed, feel free to contact me and i will see if we can get it.

Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer service, while giving you the best possible value possible. Call, email, or find us on Facebook anytime! If you are looking for a metal detector, please give us an opportunity to serve you! And understand that our best deals are unadvertised so contact me directly to get those. :).

Keith Leppert
814-215-1732

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome Keith :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions