Got Another Great Deal !

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
One of my hunting partners wanted a Garrett AT Pro so we called Keith...I said hi i`m Gary/G.A.P.metal on the website TreasureNet ..i have bought from Keith before.
Keith said he was just close to my area 20 miles away ( Ithaca N.Y. ) but was just to much of a rush to stop by,had bussness to take care of at home
I told him we wanted to buy the AT Pro....he says i got to pull over...he pulls to car over and sells me the Garrett AT Pro...Keith suggests the 2014 Spring Package extra 5"X 8" Coil/ covers/ land phones/hat/pouch..and Fort Bedford throws in a Lesche Digger.
Also got the Gray Ghost Amphibians headphones...for a great price.
We chatted for about 15 minutes.... He made the Sale Sitting in a Car along the shoulder of a Busy Major Highway,and still provided the same "World Class Customer Service" He is famous for.
That why i will continue to buy all my Treasure hunting needs from Keith @ Fort Bedford Detectors
Hey Keith when you get the Scoops straighten out give Tod a call...i don`t think he can build one that will last long.
dontknow.gif

Water is to cold to get in right now but soon.
Thanks and as all ways my pleasure !
Gary G.A.P.metal

Last edited:

Mach1Pilot

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2008
Bedford County, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Fisher, Teknetics and more!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Gary and Tod! It was funny that I was thinking about you Gary as I drove through your area, wondering how close I was to your home (and looking at some neat looking sites you may have hunted!) Then 30 minutes later you called.... guess I was supposed to stop. :)

It was great talking with the two of you - I appreciate the kind words and the chance to help you out with a new AT Pro.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread