Makro Pinpointers! A new waterproof design!

Mach1Pilot

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2008
Bedford County, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Fisher, Teknetics and more!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We've just added the all new Makro Pinpointer to our website..... I've been playing around with my demo unit for two days and it really seems to be the real deal! Been working on a video, hope to get it up soon for all of you to see.

For now, if you have questions feel free to ask.... or if you want to pre-order :) , here's the link:

Makro Pinpointer

There are quite a few pictures of it on our website - I'll post a couple here, if you want to see more head over there.

Attachments

• IMG_7311.JPG
    IMG_7311.JPG
    147.3 KB · Views: 214
  • IMG_7318.JPG
    IMG_7318.JPG
    91.3 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:
OP
OP
Mach1Pilot

Mach1Pilot

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2008
Bedford County, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just made a pair of videos featuring this new pinpointer. I think it will be a winner!

Goose MKII

Oct 22, 2014
Niwot, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Keith, would you also be able to sell their detectors as well?
I've been thinking that my next detector it's going to be a Makro CF77 Pro Package.
Let me know. I won't be getting one until another 3-4 months, just curious if I could get one thru you.

OP
OP
Mach1Pilot

Mach1Pilot

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2008
Bedford County, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keith, would you also be able to sell their detectors as well?
I've been thinking that my next detector it's going to be a Makro CF77 Pro Package.
Let me know. I won't be getting one until another 3-4 months, just curious if I could get one thru you.

That may be possible.... I'll be in touch! :)

Dana Point Val

Oct 14, 2007
Dana Point, CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Explorer SE, Explorer II, Excalibur 1000, GPX4000, Whites DFX, Surfmaster Dual Field PI, Surfmaster PI Pro, 6000 Di, Compass Gold Scanner Pro, 77b auto, 94b auto, Liberty, Red Heat X
Pros: Waterproof, easy functioning buttons, loud audio, good vibrations.

Cons: Falses in saltwater (Southern California) at all sensitivities (VLF so kind of thought it would do that), Buttons on the back have a tendency to go off from palm of hand when trying to poke it around in the hole. (this one is kind of irritating)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread