A customer for life! There isnt a better dealer period! considering buying read

Backstrap80

May 11, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keith has been more than helpful and patient with my last purchase. I "made up my mind" several times to only switch to another idea, Keith never lost his patience of focus.
Each time his service was supportive and helpfull. I ended up doing a trade deal that I was very pleased with (I was prepared to add $ but an even trade" was made.
Keith doesn't just sell units he is a detectorist also. He never pushes machines, he's straight up and very fair.

While I was making up my mind, my friend decided he wanted an Xterra 705 gold. It's main purpose would be for camping trips and not used much. Kieth looked around and found a great deal on a Factory "used" machine at a crazy low price.
And the machine has warranty.
Maybe he got lucky but we didn't see any use on the machine it looks new.
On behalf of Adam, thanks for another perfect deal, great price and easy transaction. Keith always gets back in a timely matter when I message, even if he's in the field digging relics lol.
Give Keith a try first, you won't be disappointed his prices are great, trades fair and most of all his service is top notch.
I prefer spending my money with good honest hard working people, that's Fort Bedford. Thanks Keith and I'll be in touch when my brother is ready to buy his 705.

Mach1Pilot

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2008
Bedford County, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Fisher, Teknetics and more!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you! Backstrap for the mighty kind words! It's always been a pleasure working with you- let me know when your brother is ready for his own XTerra (or you are tired of him using yours! LOL).

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread