Best in the Business! (Must Read)

jadocs

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I want to thank Fort Bedford Detectors for customer service like I have never experienced before! This is no exaggeration.

I called and purchased a coil today from Tony. Later on in the afternoon Keith called me out of the blue. He just happened to be in my area on personal business and physically brought my coil with him to see if I could meet him, so he could personally give it to me.

Folks not only are these guys the best, but to go the extra mile to make a customer happy speaks volumes about them. Fort Bedford will have all my future purchases and I will make sure everyone knows how great these guys are!

Thank you Tony and Keith!

Mach1Pilot

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2008
Bedford County, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Fisher, Teknetics and more!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
While we are in the business to sell machines, the most rewarding part of this enterprise it to get the know our customers (and see their finds too. :) ). I get to talk to a bunch of you via email, text and occasionally in person and as a result am able to call many of you my friend. Any chance I have to meet one of you in person is something I look forward to... in your case jadocs I only wish our schedules would have worked out so I could have been able to say thank you in person.

Thank you for the kind words, guys. I appreciate it. :)

OP
OP
jadocs

jadocs

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keith wish we could have linked up too. Thank YOU for everything you do and going out of your way for your customers! All my best to your son and your family.

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I've talked to Keith on the phone. He's one heck of a nice guy and I have no problems doing business or just talking with him.

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Folks; Keith is an ACE. I bought my Whites DFX from him a whiile back. I still use it and I recommend Keith & Tony anytime I can. Already sent 2 friends his way. Hey Keith, Sorry I ain't been that good on the pictures. Simplee truth is I don't have one. BUUUUTTT I got one included on my new whiz bang Smart Phone. I can't understand is they call them Smart Phones but it is sure making a dummy out of me.!!! Suckers gonna take some learnin' for sure. Stay tuned. PEACE:RONB

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread