Grandmother :)

K

Kentucky Kache

I'll admit, it does look a little like some of my relatives, but, I'm
still not buying it. ;D

futzman

May 29, 2005
Tulsa, OK
Funny how some people deny the evidence that marine life evolved to live on land. The lowly gastropod is a striking example. These critters live both on land (terrestrial snails and slugs) and in the water, yet they are largely ignored by those denying the fact of evolution. I guess invertebrates don't count, huh? I suppose as the vertebrate fossils are discovered (as they are more rare) this will eventually change.

Richard
www.bapaleo.org

K

Kentucky Kache

futzman said:
Funny how some people deny the evidence that marine life evolved to live on land. The lowly gastropod is a striking example. These critters live both on land (terrestrial snails and slugs) and in the water, yet they are largely ignored by those denying the fact of evolution. I guess invertebrates don't count, huh? I suppose as the vertebrate fossils are discovered (as they are more rare) this will eventually change.

Richard
www.bapaleo.org
Maybe your grandparents were slugs, but not mine.

futzman

May 29, 2005
Tulsa, OK
jbot said:
futzman said:

Richard
www.bapaleo.org
Maybe your grandparents were slugs, but not mine.

Well thanks a lot for bringing that up! My grandfather died working in the salt mines. ;) ::)

K

Kentucky Kache

futzman said:
Well thanks a lot for bringing that up! My grandfather died working in the salt mines. ;) ::)
That would be more evidence than Darwin had. :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread