bigkyflex.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 562
OP
OP
ohio

ohio

Bronze Member
May 28, 2007
Thirty, thanks man. Yes it is EXTREMELY large for the species. We still need to get out soon. You talk to Greg lately??

Chuck

OP
OP
ohio

ohio

Bronze Member
May 28, 2007
Pick, thanks for the comment sir. Yes I do love Miller Lite. It is my favorite! Good luck out there!

Chuck

Th3rty7

Silver Member
Jan 24, 2009
»»--------->
ohio said:
Thirty, thanks man. Yes it is EXTREMELY large for the species. We still need to get out soon. You talk to Greg lately??

Chuck

I'm with that man. If your headed south into Va. get in touch, I'll put us on some flint bro. Got a few fossil spots too but they're mostly common varieties.

I think it's incredible how well preserved these million + year old bugs are.

Solius Symbiosus

Aug 4, 2009
Th3rty7 said:
ohio said:

Chuck

I'm with that man. If your headed south into Va. get in touch, I'll put us on some flint bro. Got a few fossil spots too but they're mostly common varieties.

I think it's incredible how well preserved these million + year old bugs are.

Mark, from Upstate mentioned 3 guys from Ohio that collected his neighborhood. I have to wonder if his reference was of you guys.

37, are you collecting the Martinsville? I have always wanted to spend sometime there. If any of you guys are ever in the Central Kentucky area, send a PM.

P

pickaway

ohio said:
Pick, thanks for the comment sir. Yes I do love Miller Lite. It is my favorite! Good luck out there!

Chuck

I do like that new bottle they have, imo it works, need all the luck fields have been like a desert...

OP
OP
ohio

ohio

Bronze Member
May 28, 2007
Here it is all cleaned up. My friend did a fantastic job if I do say so myself. This piece/site is soon to be published and this photo is part of the paper.

CHUCK

Attachments

• FLEXP.jpg
    FLEXP.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 438

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread