Detecting in the south of France

jean-philippe

Greenie
Feb 18, 2007
Nice
Detector(s) used
Excalibur - Sovereign Elite - Cscope CS1220XD - Discovery TF900
Hi ! I'm the président of an detectorist association based in Nice, south of France. We usually detect on the beautiful beaches specially after the summer. It's really fun ! After storms it's too easy ,coins, jeleweys... it gives one really good moments. I've tried a few times in Brighton, Very nice spots but too much competition in summer ! we've got a house near the seafront. Anyway, IF you go and stay in Nice or nearby, feel free to contact me if you need advice or anything else about detecting. I would be very pleased to help you.
See you soon !
Jean-philippe ;)
www.sud-prospecteurs.com
The site is in french and will be soon translate in Italian an English

Attachments

• logoAMP.jpg
    logoAMP.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 503

PETER SILVER

Tenderfoot
Mar 7, 2007
MADISON WISCONSIN
Detector(s) used
GARRETTS 250
When you transulate the site in English let me know. Do you know of any organazations that can give me a full tour with digging, hotel and ,food and car with a guide and with my detector for a full week. I want to bring the stuff that I find ,home too! PETER

OP
OP
jean-philippe

jean-philippe

Greenie
Feb 18, 2007
Nice
Detector(s) used
Excalibur - Sovereign Elite - Cscope CS1220XD - Discovery TF900
Hi Peter, Our club could organize some trip for you sometime... I wil let you know. For the moment we're planning on an organized treasure hunting in Morocco.
Jean-philippe

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
Old thread But I passed through Nice. Beautiful I hope to contact yall next yr if your still there. Did some digging.

Bet you know where this is, Scroll rightof bottom pic for answer

Attachments

• DSCN0020.JPG
    DSCN0020.JPG
    113.2 KB · Views: 393
  • DSCN0021.JPG
    DSCN0021.JPG
    254.2 KB · Views: 377

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
Marsellie was beautiful. I can only imagine water huting there. Do yall land hunt old spots?

Exnihilo

Jan 15, 2009
Thank you very much Jean-philippe. I'm from nice so I'll probably try this somedays.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread