I have a treasure Located in france but I live in USA
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Jun 2010

I have a treasure Located in france but I live in USA

I don't know how I should go about this but I located a treasure On land out of the ocean. Who should I give it to ? How should I do this I would think I would get many interested so what should I do ????
    For 40 year now I have been doing research that was not to do with Treasure Hunting but it is part of what I find in my research .
    So how do I do this Do I get any of it ? Even one coin ? I figure anything I can get is best I can do.
    This treasure seems to be scattered all about and I think I see where it was but with the way this works I can not be sure. There is one thing for sure { The treasure is there } You just have to cover a large area until you find it.
    there are people that do satellite imaging to find treasures but they sure do not have nothing better than I do. The earth has a way that it saves images of people animals events and it can lay these images back onto the ground and rocks and more . Many times it will lay the images in several places but from what I see the treasure is there 100% there . I can see coins everywhere and can not make out what they are . If I can figure out how to post a picture of the location I will but I will have to look up the name of the location.
    I NEED a Journalist / Writer to do this story of the biggest discovery in the world that I have that is bigger than all the treasures out there . If I looked for treasures I might could find about one every day or two On land and shallow water. ? So it has been a long time since I have been on here I'm not sure how to post pictures ? Might be best if we communicate through email ---HOW ? I can unlock mysteries all around the world and find treasures I'm not sure about some that have been plundered too much.

us
    Mar 2015
    Mississippi
    cheap
    616 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Can you see anything in the NE part of Mississippi?
    I don't have a clue who you could get to do what you need.
    Sorry. BTW, what is your method?

us
    Jan 2016
    Somewhere below the mason-dixon
    XP Deus- Garrett GTI 2500- Garrett AT PRO- Garrett Pro-Pointer AT-
    1420 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Banner Finds (2)
    Interesting story. Sounds like you put in a lot of research hours. If you enjoy the research, id love to learn more about my area here in Maryland. I'm located in the northern counties which is loaded with rich historys. If you ever get around to it send me a private message. Thank you GL & HH

Aug 2012
    RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
    8979 times
    Too easy, you would first start with an NCNDA with whom ever you wanted to run with.

That person would then check into the legalities of the site(s), and then present you with a plan of action.

It is pretty simple; however to ensure that you covered your end whom ever would be signing this NCNDA other than you would need to sign one for the country live in, the country of the dig(s) and the country they are from. Reason is because just signing a NCNDA from the US does not mean anything outside the US, no court outside the US would uphold it.

Charter Member
    us
    An unidentified coin is a piece of metal. An identified coin is a piece of history.

Oct 2004
    N. San Diego area (Pic of my two best 'finds'; son and grandson)
    Minelab Explorer
    12933 times
    Shipwrecks
    Honorable Mentions (2)
    geobible,
    Welcome to Treasurenet !!
    How to post a pic on TNet:
    how to post pictures with your Story
    Don.......

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links