mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wanted tosee if I could get in on this also. I haven't seen the first one but I would like to watch this DVD and I will pass it on also...Thanks Matt

dirtsearcher

Nov 18, 2008
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign,Ace 250,White's DFX, custom made waterproof detector
Bomber.... glad to see they made it to you this time.Hope you enjoy them.paul

bomber

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2006
DUI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok,sent out today,andy and mick are both in the mail.they are different dvds so now your chances are double,but i did kick it up a notch.how about this,i've added a little something extra besides the dvds,so when ya sent it to the next person ya add something like, say a token ya don't need or a bullet or musket ball(again nothing thats going to take away from your personal collection).if yer in florida and you've got to many treasure chests,send one,in the phillipines how about a few gold bars,maybe just something small.whatever is sent is yours to keep...........good luck and enjoy!

OP
OP
mastereagle22

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
mastereagle22 said:
That is really sad. I was enjoying seeing who got the DVD next. There seems to always be one person that just doesn't quite get it. :-\

When I said the above what I meant to say is that there always seems to be one person that just doesn't quite get it because the chain is broken. Whether it is lost in the mail or arrives damaged etc.

I was in no way trying to insult anyone on this forum and want to apologize to dirtsearcher for what seemed like a slam on him.

That is not the way I try to conduct myself.

Sorry dirtsearcher.

As for the rest of you, I'm glad it is back in circulation.

dirtsearcher

Nov 18, 2008
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign,Ace 250,White's DFX, custom made waterproof detector
Ok now I know what you were referring to.No harm done.There is something going on with my local Post Office.I had to send this out twice before Bomber got it.I purchased a metal detector off Ebay and it took almost 2 weeks for it to show up and it was shipped priority mail.When it arrived the box wasn't even sealed together anymore and looked like it was throw around.The hardware to hold the coil on the shaft was missing,probably fell out the huge gap in the box.Not sure if done by them or if it was shipped that way because when I contacted the seller and told them all they said was glad it got to you(?????).I don't like dealing with the guy who works the counter at the P.O. He acts like he absolutely hates his job.Oh well,enough rambling.I am glad it finally made it someone and I hope everyone who watches it getting enjoyment out of it.And Bomber,that's a great idea putting something extra in there!!!HH

DD-777

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2007
Over the River and thru the Woods...
Detector(s) used
Team Tesoro
bomber said:
ok,sent out today,andy and mick are both in the mail.they are different dvds so now your chances are double,but i did kick it up a notch.how about this,i've added a little something extra besides the dvds,so when ya sent it to the next person ya add something like, say a token ya don't need or a bullet or musket ball(again nothing thats going to take away from your personal collection).if yer in florida and you've got to many treasure chests,send one,in the phillipines how about a few gold bars,maybe just something small.whatever is sent is yours to keep...........good luck and enjoy!

Can't wait to check it out! Great idea adding a little "extra" to the package - that sounds better than a box o' Cracker Jacks... ;D
dirtsearcher said:
Ok now I know what you were referring to.No harm done.There is something going on with my local Post Office.I had to send this out twice before Bomber got it.I purchased a metal detector off Ebay and it took almost 2 weeks for it to show up and it was shipped priority mail.When it arrived the box wasn't even sealed together anymore and looked like it was throw around.The hardware to hold the coil on the shaft was missing,probably fell out the huge gap in the box.Not sure if done by them or if it was shipped that way because when I contacted the seller and told them all they said was glad it got to you(?????).I don't like dealing with the guy who works the counter at the P.O. He acts like he absolutely hates his job.Oh well,enough rambling.I am glad it finally made it someone and I hope everyone who watches it getting enjoyment out of it.And Bomber,that's a great idea putting something extra in there!!!HH

Make sure that guy in the post office isn't hiding an automatic weapon under the counter... :wink: :D

bomber

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2006
DUI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
make sure you boyz have a few cold beers ready

mick56

Bronze Member
Jun 2, 2007
Southern Wisconsin
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
ATPro
Here's to ya..........

Attachments

• point.jpg
    point.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 761
  • point.jpg
    point.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 759

mick56

Bronze Member
Jun 2, 2007
Southern Wisconsin
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
ATPro
Received the Treasure Hunting dvd from Bomber, it was cool to watch. He also included some homemade jerky. That was good too! The dvd has been sent on to Mike of TN.

DD-777

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2007
Over the River and thru the Woods...
Detector(s) used
Team Tesoro
mick56 said:
Received the Treasure Hunting dvd from Bomber, it was cool to watch. He also included some homemade jerky. That was good too! The dvd has been sent on to Mike of TN.

Got some of that jerky as well - potent stuff for sure... :thumbsup:

Market that jerky Bomber! ;D

bomber

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2006
DUI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks,glad ya enjoyed it but don't be too excited,we had a jerky contest last year and i came in 3rd out of three :P

Mike_of_Tenn

Nov 19, 2008
White Bluff, TN
Detector(s) used
MineLab X-Terra 70
OK I have it now but have not watched it because I spent most of last week in the hospital...Long story and real scary! When doctors and nurses come rushing in jerking wires off of you as your getting a cat scan, and send you to the cardiac emergency unit you seem to get a little freaked-out to say the least! Good news wasn't my heart! Bad news is that I missed some really nice days of swinging and I have a hernia! :( Oh and a 21k bill from the hospital..Grrrrrrrr

Back to the video, the wife and I are going try and get it watched tonight and get it sent back out with a little treat in it for the next person. Mick56 had a super nice treat in it for me " A lady's Victorian Swash buckle " It's really cool and I will post a pic for you guys soon.

Sorry for the delay guys and who was next on the list? I believe "1996" was.. If so send me your shipping addy in a PM and I'll have it out to ya in a day or two..Thanks to everyone who has shared in this, a really cool idea! And don't forget to send the next person a little trinket/surprise!!!

Mike

taz in omaha ne

Mar 15, 2009
Omaha Nebraska
Detector(s) used
White's XLT E-Series Metal Detector + Garrett MH ADS-7 + Garrett GTA-1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone think of making a copy of this DVD ? Should be ok to do as a personal backup :icon_scratch:

mick56

Bronze Member
Jun 2, 2007
Southern Wisconsin
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
ATPro
The treasure hunting dvd that Mastereagle22 started is now back in circulation. K-Man sent it on to me, and I will send it to the first person that responds here. The only condition is that you must forward it on when you are finished with it.

Attachments

• tha.jpg
    tha.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 576

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread