garmin 12 gps---help.

grunt

Jul 16, 2008
south texas.
Detector(s) used
MXT,CZ-5,SAFARI,T2-SE
just traded for a garmin 12 gps need help setting it up for fishing spots intering the long.& lati. at my age i do have not any patience for two long.any body have a by the numbers list to start with.would appricate some help.i have a map for the back bays with l&l numbers on this spots ----just have to enter in gps.and be able to log in some new spots.need some feedback please.------------------w.j. :thumbsup:

stevemc

Bronze Member
Feb 12, 2005
Sarasota, FL
Detector(s) used
Whites Surfmaster PI Pro and Whites Surfmaster PI, Minelab Excal NY blue sword. 2 White's Dual field pi, Garrett sea hunter pi II (but don't use it for obvious reasons) 5' x 3 1/2' coil underwater Pi
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I have a 12 handheld, and it is easy. I just got up, and its in my boat, and I cant really tell you without looking at it. You might also type in Garmin 12 manual in Google or another search engine. I do know off the top of my head you go to page, bring up waypoint page, click on waypoint, it will open up a waypoint-last waypoint, click at bottom new, and move down till you have darkened the lat and lon area, it will erase lat lon, then you put in your new numbers, then go down to where it says done and click. easy.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions