looking for this technology

alfakih

Jul 2, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dear all
i am looking for this technology please
i did not know it name
all what i know that this white device attached to laptop in the far distance from the target and the sony transmitter put in the area we need to scan
then and throw google earth it begin to scan 1 km around the sony transmitter and show the photo in black and white underground

another info is the owner of this device have an account and the minimum credit to charge it is 5000$ and every photo it take 70$ from his account

please can anyone help me to know what is this ?

i think this technology work by satellite or ultrasound or this device maybe a receiver for satellite or any hacking technology

k.jpeg
kkk.jpeg
kkkk.jpeg

eman1000

Feb 24, 2016
Elizabethtown, IN
Detector(s) used
XP Deus ORX, Etrac, F75, Simplex, MX5, V3i, Equinox, Tesoro Vaq, F22
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe this is some of John Titor's Equipment. He hasn't said much in years though...good luck

Clay Diggins

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2010
The Great Southwest
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I believe this is some of John Titor's Equipment. He hasn't said much in years though...good luck

John's back in his hometime 2036. I'm pretty sure he was laughing and saying something like "all ur base are us" as he skipped forward in time in his 67 Corvette. I take that to mean he and Larry stole all our treasure and left us with magic machines made from old 90's radio and tape hardware.

Without his negative energy machine none of that stuff works anymore anyway so you just look silly standing out in the field picking up random radio stations and checking the batteries. That guy had a funny sense of humor. :cat:

Last edited:

Ryano

Feb 16, 2014
St. Augustine, FL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Works about as well as those long range locators based on the patents of the imaginary ex-Nazi scientist that worked for Werner Braun but no one can find any record of him existing or his patents...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread