Free Silver Dollar, Quarter or Dime Contest

OutBack Duo

Apr 21, 2005
Olathe, KS
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is a free contest for anyone that wants to give it a try. I am offering 3 prizes and all you have to do is surf my website and find the link that takes you to a form where you enter your name and address and email. The purpose of this is to generate traffic to my site and give people in the metal detecting hobby something to do while we wait for the snow to melt.

The 3 prizes are pictured below and will be awarded based on the date/time stamp of the email that is generated by completing the form. The first person to find the link will get the Morgan Silver Dollar, the 2nd person gets the Barber Quarter and the 3rd person gets the Mercury dime.

My website is http://www.mymdforum.com and the secret link is in place and can be accessed on one of my links/pages. Since the idea of this contest is to generate traffic to my site I don’t plan on publicly posting the names of the winners until 7 days after the link is found but will notify each winner shortly after I receive their email.

Attachments

• contest.jpg
    contest.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 768
OP
OP
OutBack Duo

OutBack Duo

Apr 21, 2005
Olathe, KS
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
here is the form that you are looking for

Attachments

• form.jpg
    form.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 397
OP
OP
OutBack Duo

OutBack Duo

Apr 21, 2005
Olathe, KS
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mustang8780 said:
I found it! hope I was one of the first!

You were the first, your prize will me mailed out today.

Don

OP
OP
OutBack Duo

OutBack Duo

Apr 21, 2005
Olathe, KS
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2 of the 3 prizes have been mailed to the winners. I still have a 1939 Mercury Dime for the next person that finds my secret link. If no one finds it by Monday December 27th I will end the contest and post the instructions on how to find the link.

You have a couple days left. http://www.mymdforum.com

mustang8780

Feb 28, 2010
Gainesville, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Minelab GPX-4800, Teknetics T2 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome! cant wait to "find" my first morgan!!

OP
OP
OutBack Duo

OutBack Duo

Apr 21, 2005
Olathe, KS
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My secret Link contest is officially over. The secret link was found by 2 individuals in Virgina and they have been mailed their prizes.

You can get to the secret link by clicking on MyMDForum.com Old Site in the Menu on the left. On the left side of the old site near the top there is a link to click on that says "Click here for more Information" in the section asking if your club needs a web page.

On this page down near the bottom you will find the line "Email your page to [email protected]" . Look at the word "TO" and you will see that the letter "O" is a link that shouldn't be there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread