Name The Team Contest (The Race For Gold)
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Nov 2005
    1 times

Name The Team Contest (The Race For Gold)

I am one of the 40 Finalist in "The Race for Gold" Name the Team Contest Request that you VOTE for my "Team" name, "Gold Grubbers", my friends names "Bedrock Busters" & "Gold Trekkers". Contest runs from 1 - 14 February. You may "VOTE" once a day for 14 days. Once you log on the (www.theraceforgold.com) , Select: Name The Teams & see the 40 Finalist. Select: VOTE HERE. Make sure the "Form" is completely filled out, otherwise, invalid. "The Race For Gold" is going to be more interesting than "Survivor". This year, the "Competition" will be in the Eastern United States. Next year, Australia. Remember to "VOTE" for me once each day until 14 February. PM me if you need additional info. Thanks, RuffandTuff.

us
    Wheres The Gold

Feb 2010
    Vancouver WA
    Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro) Chug and Reds New Additions Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250 Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
    2640 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Re: Name The Team Contest (The Race For Gold)

where is the Link? Chug And of course Picture on what we are voting On!!!
    "It cant Always Be Silver Or Gold But It Is A Hell Of an Experience Pulling It Out Of the Dirt"

Metal detecting is Like A Marathon, Your Running fast then start Slowing A Bit The You Find Something Interesting And You Pick Up the Pace!!! The Only Difference is If You Are Addicted to this Hobby there Is NO FINISH LINE HH Chug And Red

Nov 2005
    1 times

Mr Chug, I sent you a PM. (www.theraceforgold.com)

us
    Wheres The Gold

Feb 2010
    Vancouver WA
    Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro) Chug and Reds New Additions Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250 Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
    2640 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Neither link works ?? Just shows race for the gold waited for several minute befor I lost intrest!!! Chug Ok I went out for A cig while waiting !!! I KNow Bad Chug
    "It cant Always Be Silver Or Gold But It Is A Hell Of an Experience Pulling It Out Of the Dirt"

Metal detecting is Like A Marathon, Your Running fast then start Slowing A Bit The You Find Something Interesting And You Pick Up the Pace!!! The Only Difference is If You Are Addicted to this Hobby there Is NO FINISH LINE HH Chug And Red

Nov 2005
    1 times

Mr. Chug, You have to click on the Gold Banner to "Enter" the Site. I did not design it. Hope this helps. Thanks, RuffandTuff.

us
    Wheres The Gold

Feb 2010
    Vancouver WA
    2640 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Ok I will try!!!

us
    "When you're going to shoot .... shoot. Don't talk"

Jan 2011
    IN
    4 times

can do !

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links