Can you find it?

civil war hunter

Feb 10, 2009
west virginia
Detector(s) used
whites classic 5 id, and bounty hunter.
This is a Google Earth game,rules are quit easy. All you have to do is find the building or land object in which I list coordinates to. These coordinates will be off by a few feet,the trick is you just have to use your metal detecting eye! This will be really fun trust me. Here are some rules for this!

1. You have to post a picture of the building from the "road side view" option at the top of Google Earth.
2. You may have to go back it time to find a building that may not be there anymore! That's just one of my tricks.
3.Some things maybe hard or easy,I will also do land objects on the moon or Mars,for that you just need to find the area and take a picture of it.
4. You cannot look up these places using any searching system.It's likely impossible anyhow.
5. You CAN copy the coordinates and put them in the search using Google Earth,this is totally aloud!
6. Have fun and hope to see you find something soon!

This place is in Valentine,TX. This place is called Prada,a store on the road going out of Valentine. You are looking for this place and will find a already listed picture for it. This is a easy one,have fun!

30° 36.007'N 104° 30.867'W

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this?

Attachments

• prada shop.jpg
    prada shop.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 232

pat5363

Feb 14, 2005
Southeast Wisconsin
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is this what you're looking for? It sure is strange..........Shoney's Big Boy Memorial
:dontknow: First time answering, hope this works

Attachments

• Shoney\'s Big Boy Memorial.jpg
    Shoney\'s Big Boy Memorial.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 223
OP
OP
civil war hunter

civil war hunter

Feb 10, 2009
west virginia
Detector(s) used
whites classic 5 id, and bounty hunter.
Yes it is! Very good!

pat5363 said:
Is this what you're looking for? It sure is strange..........Shoney's Big Boy Memorial
:dontknow: First time answering, hope this works

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread