Win Free Silver Coins

rwb83

Mar 31, 2010
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Looking to buy!!!
[youtube=425,350]09WOx4O10xA[/youtube]

Hello everyone Treasurebone here! Hey, I wanted to have a fun little treasure hunt and thought I'd try to make it worth your while. Well here goes! I am holding a contest where you can win:

1- Silver Roosevelt Dime

1- Mercury Dime

1- 40% Silver Kennedy Half

1- 1964 Silver Kennedy Half

1- 90% Silver Franklin Half

1- 90% Silver Walking Liberty Half

In order to win the prize you will be required to hunt for it. In various areas of my blog you will find clues to where the treasure is follow each clue to the next and finally find the treasure. Once you've found the treasure you will need to unlock it buy successfully decoding a phrase. Once that is done and you let me know about it! Bam!!! You've won the Silver Treasure I just spoke of. Sound like something you want to do? Well here are the rules. Follow them to the "T" and do it quickly and you just might be the one who wins the treasure!!!

Ok, so here are the rules:

1. You must be a subscriber to my YouTube channel.

2. You must answer all questions, correctly. (Keep in mind that all steps may not have a question nor a response required.)

3. You must be the first person to comment on my blog, in the blog post that announces this contest. In your Response you must have the correct answers to all questions that may have been asked, and solve the final puzzle to win the prize.

a. I will use the time stamp on my blog http://www.treasurebone.blogspot.com to ascertain the date and time. Be sure to state your YouTube username so I can contact you privately and verify you are the winning entrant.

The treasure hunt contest will run from Monday the 31'st of October at 7:00pm CSt. Now, if you can't get there right at that time, don't worry, there are equalizers built in to the competition. The contest will end when someone solves the riddle and answers all the questions correctly.

The winner, WILL win-

1-Silver Roosevelt Dime

1-Mercury Dime

1-40% Silver Kennedy Half

1-1964ver Kennedy Half

1-90% Silver Franklin Half

1-90% Silver Walking Liberty Half

Remember you have to be subscriber to my YouTube Channel and you must be the FIRST person to answer all questions and solve the code correctly on my blog. No responses/comments on any of my YouTube videos will be counted as a winning answer even if all the information is correct. Let me be clear if you don't post the answer as a comment in the contest introduction blog post on my blog, you will not be eligible to win. Again, be sure to leave your YouTube username in the post so that I can contact and verify you are the winner.

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Video doesn't work ???

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread