Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its been awhile so I'm having' another contest, I was in a bad car accedent where my shoulder was dis located and couldn't lift it an inch without excruciating pain, took a solid month to be semi normal but im back now LOL - My contest is for a 1892o Morgan dollar, follow the video instructions and you are entered. (just leave a comment on the video (on youtube) and thats it, I will pick a winner on Jan 1st!!!) :blob7: :blob7: :blob7:

MKnTenn

Jul 30, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I was wondering what happened to you, sorry to hear you were in a accident, but glad your back because i always enjoyed your vids. Hope you are 100% real soon. HH

OP
OP
treasurefiend

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks buddy, I couldn't beleave how much a tiny twich affected an arm but I was in constant pain. But im back now and bad thing is its winter here in Chicago ahahahahha

hikeinmts

Bronze Member
Dec 13, 2008
South Korea
Detector(s) used
Cobra II/Minelab Sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad to hear you are back in the thick of things....
I know the dislocation thingy....did it to a wrist many years ago, and still cringe when I think about it.
How soon do you think it will be before you can do some THing? Trying to put a positive light on this
accident....it happened when you will have some time to not worry about hunting, as the ground will be
too hard to dig into......and that is the ONLY thing positive I can think of about your accident....other than
you survived. And, that, too is always a blessing.
Get better. So we can see some of those posts you do so well.

OP
OP
treasurefiend

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh man I couldn't beleave it - as much as I tried to lift my arm it was dead or god i wish it was!!!! In the USMC we were told to ignore the pain bud damn this hurt and this was no exception !!!! so I took it easy and babied it and im good now.. it took a lot of coxein' but im back to my old self lol

steelheadwill

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2010
New Castle NH.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Brain eyes ears and nose
Primary Interest:
Other
it's Great to see you again! pleased to hear you are on the mend :)
Hopefully by spring you'll be back 100%! Love that BSA Slide on your avatar*
Happy holidays to You and your Family! :thumbsup:

Scottso

May 8, 2009
long island new york
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75se, Minelab Excalibur, Minelab etrac, Tesoro sand shark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
ive always loved youre vidoes im subscibed and i favoried some of your vids :icon_thumleft: get well try practice swinging the detector :icon_salut:

tomjiggy

Sep 18, 2010
I haven't been on here as long as most, so I haven't gotten to know about your video's. I can say, however, that I know what an injury great or small means to us. And, being in the Army for over 16 years, it takes it's toll. First rule is you must take care of yourself before you can take care of others, so baby it some more during the winter months so that you'll be able to fully take advantage of the following spring. I wish you a speedy recovery, and hope you enjoy the holidays.

CMDiamonddawg

Silver Member
Oct 14, 2009
Jersey Cape
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1265X & CZ-7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:o unfortunate that ya had to find out the hard way but people drive like idiots anymore , some combat zones are safer than America's highways . Hope you heal up well and HH :icon_sunny: 8) dawg

aka da Prof

Jan 18, 2009
Finger Lakes, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
Garret Freedom One / Fisher 1280X / Beach Bully sand scoop/ Garret ProPin Pointer/Garret AT pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: been away for awhile due to a freak acedent but im back - painful dislocatio

well, the only positive thing about an injury like that is you don't have to go through the full body X ray scan when you fly!! Hoping the January thaw sees you out T.H.ing with a speedy recovery and hand full of precious metal---da Prof

gold nuggets

Bronze Member
Apr 5, 2008
Springfield, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE, Pro coil inline probe. Also the Excal II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad to have you back TF. A dislocated anything hurts
and seems to take forever to heal-up, so take it slow
and make some more of those hunting videos in the
spring. GL and HH to ya. Gold Nuggets :hello:

mountainman 2

Bronze Member
Aug 9, 2006
Extreme Northern NJ
Detector(s) used
whites classic sl,whites surfmaster,garrett ATX,minelab vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad you're doing better Treasurefiend. I was wondering why you haven't posted any new videos. By the time springs rolls around, you'll be at 100% and be hitting those woods again. In the meantime, good time to do some research.

nsdq

Silver Member
Oct 16, 2011
Tarpon springs FL
Detector(s) used
AT-Pro,Ace 150, flea market digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
welcome back ,, gald your doing ok,, i hate car accidents, my lower back is done for life, but is what it is ,,,n.s.d.q airborne all the way

baywalker

Bronze Member
Aug 24, 2011
Southwest Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett & Fisher
Minelab Excaliber II
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good to see you back , It pays to be ambidextrous, and to have grand kids that like dig in the dirt :blob7:

Jonnie

titan

Jun 29, 2007
northwest tn.
Detector(s) used
MXT
Glad you are back and doing better always enjoyed your vidios! This should be a good time for research while you heal well enough to get back in the woods. thx titan

The-Bone

Nov 13, 2007
North East,Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Whites Silver Eagle, BHID,M6,CZ21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TF,
glad you are back! Missed your vids...hope you make a speedy recovery...it sucks not be able to get out and MD...i lost half my season this year due to work...a huge amount of forced overtime...anyway Merry Xmas!

thepianoman999

Greenie
Dec 9, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello! Sorry to hear about the accident, even though I don't know you. At all.

I'm pretty good with random number generators so I thought I would post a positive comment and hope for the best.

I hope I'm number 67. I have no idea what I'm talking about, but thanks for the contest.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions