we got judges/need contestants/jerky contest

S

stefen

Just sent my vote to Gypsy...

Congratulations to the winners...all of you should share the trophy...

Great job :)

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
.....................AND WE HAVE A JERKY WINNER!!!!!!

FINALLY! :)

Ladies and Gentleman....after much taste testing and fine jerky making we have a Winner!!!!!!

First Place goes to.......Drum Roll...crowds waiting with anticipation..............................................

Number 1020A ...... which belongs to MiniMe!!!!!!!!!! ....and the crowd goes wild!!!!!
Second Place 1030 ......Civilman
Third Place 1010.......Bomber

Congratulations to all of you for your extreme jerky making skills!!!!!!!
And thank you to our judges....Ivan, Freeze and Stefen

freeze12

Jul 29, 2004
Buffalo,NY
Detector(s) used
*Ground Hawk*--*Minelab Quattro*--*Tesoro Tejon*
Congratulations to all as the Jerky was excellent. MiniMe...Congratulations for being the top winner!! ;D

MiniMe...Your Jerky was VERY moist,I liked the way You cut the Jerky & the sweet sauce You used is excellent!! If You ever make any more & would like to sell Me some... please remember Me. :P

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i smell a fix

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
yep --that sweet yet spicy twang did it -- 100 % legit --- I can't be bought -- rented maybe if the price is right-- but not bought

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks

Attachments

• congrats%20balloons.jpg
    congrats%20balloons.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 135
M

MiniMe

WoooHoooo...I won, I won, I won.... :D :D

TreasureTales said:
Women Rule!

You crack me up TT.

freeze12 said:
Congratulations to all as the Jerky was excellent. MiniMe...Congratulations for being the top winner!! ;D

MiniMe...Your Jerky was VERY moist,I liked the way You cut the Jerky & the sweet sauce You used is excellent!! If You ever make any more & would like to sell Me some... please remember Me. :P

I have to admit...Civilman cut all the meat up, we divided what venison we had (and it was ALL venison - no beef) and then we made our own batch of marinades...What is kinda funny about this is the one that I won with...I had never made before :D, didn't have a recipe for it, just started throwing a little of this and that together, tasted it and then added what I thought it needed. LOL :) As soon as Civil tasted a sample, he said....you didn't write it down did you. :D :D and I didn't....I'm famous for doing that, but I'm sure I can do it again.

Next batch goes to Gypsy for handling all of this for us....Thank you ;)

Very happy to win ;D...thank you very much and glad you liked it. Congrats to Civil for 2nd..he taught me everything I know about jerky..at least the house has it! ;) Thanks for the Contest Bomber and congratulations on third place, all jerky is good.

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I think you might have wrote the wrong # on the package when we sealed them :( :-* Next time Momma!!!!

M

MiniMe

That's the excuse you're going to use ???.. :P...bring it on Papa.. :-*...Next time I'll take 1st and 2nd... ;) :-* :-*

freeze12

Jul 29, 2004
Buffalo,NY
Detector(s) used
*Ground Hawk*--*Minelab Quattro*--*Tesoro Tejon*
MiniMe said:
That's the excuse you're going to use ???.. :P...bring it on Papa.. :-*...Next time I'll take 1st and 2nd... ;) :-* :-*

Uh-Oh..... Do I see a new "Best Jerky" face-off in the near future??? ::)

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
humm the sweet & spicy I would have swore was beef -- very tender for deer meat --the spicy pepper type spices must have broke down the deer meat somewhat and covered the "deer" meat taste up and it was a good bit wetter than most jerky is ----- than the dry type black pepper deer jerky which was also good but very differant the deer meat taste was much more noticible.in the dry peppered jerky . ----- again good jerky made by all.

OP
OP
bomber

bomber

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2006
DUI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CONGRATS! knew i should have used fresh instead of that road kill that was thawing out by the side of the road for the past month.DAMN! ;)nice job guys.so now i can't trade edde my jerky for that scoop.DAMN!

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Bomber.....tell EDDE we'll send him some if he'll send you the scoop ::)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread