Treasure Valley beta testing will be ending soon !

CowboyKolo

Nov 11, 2007
Nebraska
Detector(s) used
White Eagle Spectrum
I think it's an awesome game. Matter of fact, not long after playing it and paying attention to the detector in the game, I went out and found my very first shield nickel. Any chance this might become a multiplayer game with chat feature in the future?

OP
OP
vpone

vpone

Bronze Member
May 1, 2007
central pa
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, 11" & 15" coils
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
CowboyKolo said:
I think it's an awesome game. Matter of fact, not long after playing it and paying attention to the detector in the game, I went out and found my very first shield nickel. Any chance this might become a multiplayer game with chat feature in the future?

:) glad you like it ! the detector in the game is pretty basic, but does show actual target id #'s, i am waiting to see which detector manufacturer jumps on board first to sponsor it and then will be making the detector very realistic

as for multiplayer - it will have that ability along with the chat, somethign i have all the pieces for but haven't gotten around to doing yet

thanks for the feedback

vp

junior967

Oct 11, 2005
Charlotte County, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great game. Could you imagine this game on the Wii system.... Man the possibilities.... I like the game though. Keep up the good work

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions