Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Nov 2004
    Rhode Island
    32 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Old perfume bottles and video games!

I just found this section and thought I'd tell you about my two best scores at yard sales:

1. I bought an entire Nintendo NES system for $25.00, which is included the game console, controllers, gun, and about 50 games. Sold it as an entire lot on eBay for just over $150.00!

2. Picked up six old Avon perfume and cologne bottles for $2.00 total, sold all six on eBay, totaled $65.00!

Not bad, but I have to get out and score more!!

Happy yard saling everyone!!
    “Whether you think you can, or you think you can't - you're right.”

- Henry Ford

2. # ADS
    Ads

TreasureNet.com is the premier Treasure Hunting Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Aug 2006
    WHAT KIND OF TREASURE ARE WE HUNTING TODAY ?
    MINELAB E TRAC, EXCAL2,QUATTRO,WHITE 6000 DI PRO SL,EAGLE SPECTRUM,SILVER UMAX ,BANDIDO UMAX VARIOUS VINTAGE
    2 times

Re: Old perfume bottles and video games!

Quote Originally Posted by Treasurekidd
    I just found this section and thought I'd tell you about my two best scores at yard sales:

1. I bought an entire Nintendo NES system for $25.00, which is included the game console, controllers, gun, and about 50 games. Sold it as an entire lot on eBay for just over $150.00!

2. Picked up six old Avon perfume and cologne bottles for $2.00 total, sold all six on eBay, totaled $65.00!

Not bad, but I have to get out and score more!!

Happy yard saling everyone!!
    which 6 avon bottles did u find? most are worth little
    SPINNER VALUE KEY: RED is METAL DETECT.LT  BLUE is AUCTION. DARK BLUE is GOLD MINING.GREEN is THRIFT STORE.YELLOW is GEM GRUBBIN.PINK is COIN ROLL HUNT.BROWN is BEACH AND SHALLOW WATER HUNT.ORANGE JUNK PICK AND OR METAL SCRAPPING

us
    A dime.. Noo.. Nooo its a Silver Dime!

Mar 2008
    vale, oregon
    Ace 250, Quick Silver
    1 times

I got some avon calone ones of cars and boats a while back. Not worth much yet.. getting there.
    “Whatever you want too much you can't have, so when you really want something, try to want it a little less.”

Walter Slovotsky quote

Aug 2006
    WHAT KIND OF TREASURE ARE WE HUNTING TODAY ?
    MINELAB E TRAC, EXCAL2,QUATTRO,WHITE 6000 DI PRO SL,EAGLE SPECTRUM,SILVER UMAX ,BANDIDO UMAX VARIOUS VINTAGE
    2 times

Quote Originally Posted by limitedthoughts
    I got some avon calone ones of cars and boats a while back. Not worth much yet.. getting there.
    yes people laugh at these but they are cute.the reason they notworthmuch is soooooooooooo many made.but slowly this is changing.there are actually a few people still using up 20 to 50 yr old product and then discarding the container.andthe boxes are dissappearing.used to find mint in box for next to nothing.now price is still low butt often box not present.
    SPINNER VALUE KEY: RED is METAL DETECT.LT  BLUE is AUCTION. DARK BLUE is GOLD MINING.GREEN is THRIFT STORE.YELLOW is GEM GRUBBIN.PINK is COIN ROLL HUNT.BROWN is BEACH AND SHALLOW WATER HUNT.ORANGE JUNK PICK AND OR METAL SCRAPPING

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors