cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went ot one sale last saturday and the lady had prescription meds for sale. She had torn off her name on the container but left the med name and instructions. :o

anybody else see some strange things for sale? ???

(by the way half her meds were for serious constipation, guess thay worked :laughing7:)

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
I have to admit I have never went to a yard sale for any type of relief like that :tongue3: It is amazing what you find sometimes though, used underwear for sale always makes me wonder what people are thinking.

Mark S.

Jan 25, 2005
Correct me if I am wrong but selling prescription medications could land you in JAIL!

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
the ones folks would want to by are the pain killer , get high drugs -- not the crap yourself silly ones -- ;D but a perscription drug is a perscription drug -- and unless i'm wrong it illegal as heck to sell em or even give em away for free to another --basically use em or dump em in trash / flush em .

acevillav

May 5, 2005
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
I saw something silly at a yard sale a while ago. Somebody wrote 3 piece chicken dinner on a ring sized box it had 2 kernels of moldy corn inside. They wanted $3.00 for it :dontknow:.

OP
OP
cyberdan

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
savant365 said:
used underwear for sale always makes me wonder what people are thinking.
it not that they are for sale that bothers me.
What :o me is that people buy them.

OP
OP
cyberdan

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ivan salis said:
but a perscription drug is a perscription drug -- and unless i'm wrong it illegal as heck to sell em or even give em away
I am sure that was the least of her worries.

no english, no greencard (and yes i do profile)

creeper71

Silver Member
Dec 5, 2007
South Central PA
ivan salis said:
the ones folks would want to by are the pain killer , get high drugs -- not the crap yourself silly ones -- ;D but a perscription drug is a perscription drug -- and unless i'm wrong it illegal as heck to sell em or even give em away for free to another --basically use em or dump em in trash / flush em .
Ivan you are correct,infact it is illegal as hell to have your prescription pills in anything other then the bottle they came in.... let me clarify this... It is only illegal if you have them in a public place also illegal if you have prescription pills on your persons that isn't your name

mojjax

Silver Member
Feb 27, 2005
MAINE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I once bought a pair of winter boots at a yard , when I got home , I went to try them on - there was a baggie of marijuana buds in one of them :smileinbox:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
never noticed anything like that at yard sales,
however I Have seen

prilosec OTC being sold at a flea market stand.
They had cardboard boxes stacked full.

I Would think even selling Asprin at a yard sale or flea market
would be pushing the laws.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
uh if the names been "removed" whos say their her meds ???-- she might be a illegal type house "cleaning" person that "cherry" picks meds up outta a elderly persons trash when they dump their old / outta date / no longer needed meds :wink:

not knowing a from b --she just puts them "all" up for sale -- get high junkies come by and pick up any pain meds they can find "for sale" and she pockets the extra cash * as a "house cleaning bonus"

often very ill old people near the end of life stage) are given very powerful opuim based "pain killer type meds"---however one of the side effects of taking a lot of opium based pain meds meds is --yep -- constapation.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread