ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
Re: MARBLES

all things are worth what you paid for them by your point of veiw or you would not own them . :icon_thumright: that said.

what is ANYTHING WORTH? -- SIMPLE ANSWER ---- as much as another person will give you for it and as little as you will take for it -- when those two ends meet --that what its worth at that exact time and place --- A ITEMS value and worth changes all the time depending upon time and place and who if anyone wants it and who if anyone is willing to sell it.

look at gold up and down --it does not change a bit-- todays 24 K gold is the same 24 k gold tomorrow --but the price of it still goes up and down.

so really only you can decide if you got "had" or not -- basically are you happy with "your" marbles or not ?

my ya or nay is not important --only your veiw really counts --now if the real question is --do you think i can recover my $50 if I resale these marbles ? --who knows --depends upon which ones you got and who if anyone else is in a "buying" mood or not.

GrayCloud

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Explorer II & Garrett 2500 w/Treasure Hound

At $.50 each, you will more than recoup your investment. Chances are some of those will go for a much higher price but I am not a marble expert. :icon_scratch:

mrbelvetron

Jun 15, 2004
Cleburne, TX.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 505

Post it in the marble forum if you haven't already, they got some crazy good guys on there that will help you figure out what you got.

ole_grisley

Nov 23, 2007
Lycomming Co Pa
Detector(s) used
treasure cove

if all else fails you can say you have all your marbles.
it looks like you might do ok as there is a couple in there that I see at the flea mkt selling for 3-4 dollar range.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread