Metal Detector Whites TReasureMaster P1 1000 series 2

saltlake

Greenie
Mar 20, 2009
I bought two things today, The Metal Detector and a very old looking painting. The metal detector works! just fine on ground. I do not know if it will be water tight. Specially under 200 feet according to the manual. Submersible to 200 feet (61 meter). The painting looks like water color on paper, doesn't have any signature that I can find anywhere?. If anybody knows how much these things can be worth. Oh! almost forgot! I also bought a wind up Timex mens watch Model# 16550-10578. It is working fine, and in very good condition.

Attachments

• metal detector1.jpg
    metal detector1.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 956
  • metal detector2.jpg
    metal detector2.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 2,011
  • ladie working3.jpg
    ladie working3.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 1,998
  • ladies working2.jpg
    ladies working2.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 701
OP
OP
S

saltlake

Greenie
Mar 20, 2009
Thank you Tigger for the link...

The metal detector I bought it at a local Salvation Army! -- This the second metal detector I bought, in thrift stores. The first one I got it at a flea market a Whites Coin Master 3900/D in very good condition, just like this one!-- You won't belief how little I paid for this detectors...

Kieth-Tx

Jun 5, 2006
Victoria & Corpus Christi Texas
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tejon, 1270, Stingray II & CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds! That detector was one of the first underwater units and was very popular. It was manufactured between 1980-1990. You should be able to get a couple hundred bucks out of it if it works and has not been flooded. If you are not gonna use it for awhile...pull the batteries. :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions