Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Jun 2006
    ohio river
    189 times

sears brix blox

found 850 set of these today...some of the blocks are marked leggo...sopme haint...lotsa minifigs and accesories..looks to be from the 70s...are these early leggos??sorry no pic...

Sep 2006
    ACE 250

Re: sears brix blox

Quote Originally Posted by duffytrash
    found 850 set of these today...some of the blocks are marked leggo...sopme haint...lotsa minifigs and accesories..looks to be from the 70s...are these early leggos??sorry no pic...
    I had these when I was a kid and loved them!!! Sure bring back some memories.

us
    Dec 2007
    South Central PA
    39 times

Quote Originally Posted by Fruitbat
    oh sht! it's batboy!! I thought he went back to the WV cave.....
    some people call me the creeper ,cuz they don't know my name or face - Alice Cooper

Sep 2006
    ACE 250

Quote Originally Posted by creeper71
    I'm always lurking around and will pop out when you least expect me........LOL

us
    Dec 2007
    South Central PA
    39 times

Quote Originally Posted by creeper71
    I'm always lurking around and will pop out when you least expect me........LOL
    hahaha i remember one time a freind of mine had a famous Rock star sign his poster too BatBoy..haha
    some people call me the creeper ,cuz they don't know my name or face - Alice Cooper

Sponsored Links