Flea Market Clock

Ghondi

Jun 26, 2007
Coventry, CT
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
I was at the local flea market and checked my favorite seller (they clean out houses and at the end of the day everything is 5 for $1 and then about an hour after that everything is free).

Picked up a few things including this clock for $0.20(got 5 items for $1).

Any idea on a value or how I should go about describing it on ebay for sale?

img6128z.jpg

img6129w.jpg

AKiwi

Aug 4, 2005
Hastings, NZ
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 500
Now that is a Nice Clock! I collect wind ups and electric, granted they are older than your find... but I would pay $50 Nz for that...if that helps :wink:b what has that sticker on the back got on it?
I think you have a bargain

Cheers

OP
OP
Ghondi

Ghondi

Jun 26, 2007
Coventry, CT
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Lol, I had planned to use that same title, but I was looking to see if anyone would describe it as modern, steampunk...that kind of thing(I am not very good at that kind of thing).

OP
OP
Ghondi

Ghondi

Jun 26, 2007
Coventry, CT
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Thanks AKiwi, I hadn't actually read the sticker before....

It says:
Spartus Corporation
XSMCAN
110V. A.C. 60CY. 3W.
Mod. 643

Nov 17, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a clock similar to yours, but not quite as fancy. I would have to do a little research the style of that clock. I would say steampunk is a stretch.

I would use something like Vtg Spatrus mantle shelf den office clock USA.

Definitely use USA in the title. There are a lot of people who are on the made in the USA kick and will purchase items just for that reason.

I am not a huge fan of using Mfg names unless they are fairly well known, but judging from the completed listings I would say use it.

OP
OP
Ghondi

Ghondi

Jun 26, 2007
Coventry, CT
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Thank you Turtle, I know it isn't steampunk, but you seem to have understood what I meant. lol As I said, I'm not good at describing things like that(no idea what a danish modern item looks like etc.)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread