Sometimes you just never can tell.................

CladSpends2

Jan 11, 2010
Wilton, Maine
Detector(s) used
White's M6
OP
OP
CladSpends2

CladSpends2

Jan 11, 2010
Wilton, Maine
Detector(s) used
White's M6
Actually, about 3 weeks ago I had a pair of Masonic lapel pins sell in about half the time as this. I must be very lucky. I have been trying to list stuff such as this at reasonable prices, so I do think that helps. It seems like my 50 cent to $2 buys on lawn sales are my quickest, best and most profitable sells. Like I said, just goes to show you never can tell.

T.

DFW_THer

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2008
Coinslaughtersville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett Carrot Glued To A Stick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good stuff! My quickest sale to date was about 20 mins. I listed a small (and early) coin silver cup for an $80 BIN. (Paid $5 at auction) The person who used BIN had it relisted immediately for $200. It took awhile but I think it sold.. haha

apush

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I remember my grandfather had one of those. He would mix up the soap with hot water. That was Quick!

apush :read2:

OP
OP
CladSpends2

CladSpends2

Jan 11, 2010
Wilton, Maine
Detector(s) used
White's M6
You want to hear a wild coincidence, Apush? I was going through a trunk up in my Grandparent's attic after buying the mugs, and there in what I thought was my Uncle Dick's stuff was my Grandfather's shaving mug, one of those same Old Spice collector types that I think I had bought him as a kid. I remember him having a more vintage one for yrs. I believe he used that sort of shaving soap and brush til the day he passed. It brought a meloncholy smile to my face when I found it. Grandparents are the best and gave us our best memories.

T.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread