First Post - - Advice - - Big Buck Flips?

MentalUnrest

Nov 14, 2010
I normally post in a coin forum on T-Net and saw this forum link from another members post. I have been selling on eBay for about 6 years and go to auctions and garage sales regularly. While I have a decent amount of things I look for at garage sales, I am looking to do some research so I can expand what I normally sell. It would be nice to have lots of things to be on the look out for so I always come back with something.

Is there any section on this site that has this kind of information? I'm not looking for easy answers by someone posting a list of things, but rather am looking for help as to where is a good place to go. So far, all the places I have searched are fee based by charging for ebooks. Maybe there is no free place to go? Anyone bought the ebook, "Big Buck Flips"?

Thanks

MU

Randyd

Mar 8, 2011
Kalifornia
When I started here I went back through the list of the old posts. There are some great threads.
You could start with Famous Turtle Treasures and Diggummup's posts. (There are lots of other good people here, these two come quickly to mind right now)
Then read all of the posts in the garage sales, you can't necessarily;y tell by the title what is in it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread