The ULTIMATE Garage Sale Find, a Barnett Commando Crossbow!!!

savatreatabvr

Tenderfoot
Aug 17, 2011
I was at a garage sale a few months back and I came across the ultimate garage sale find, that's if you're into crossbows? I found a polished aluminum Barnett Commando crossbow! What makes this a great find is these crossbows have been seen in many movies including James Bonds "For Your Eyes Only", Christian Bales "Reign of Fire" and used as the platform for Chewbacca's "Bowcaster" crossbow in the Star Wars movies. What makes this crossbow unique is it's hinged pivoting stock, locking arms and extruded cocking hooks with self-aligning roller guides, this allows for faster loading during competition, hunting and target shooting. This particular Commando has been highly polished to make it even more rare, unique and collectible. It is also fully functional! I had a Commando way back when and it was a cool crossbow but I've never seen a polished one or any other polished crossbow for that matter! I took it home, shined it up and you can see for yourself it's one killer looking Commando!!!

DSC03698.jpg

DSC03539.jpg

DSC03638.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread