Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Cappy Z.

    Mexican Silver Belt Buckle (pd $3.)

    There are no markings at all. I did peel off the little Made In Mexico sticker. The bag of costume jewelry was reduced by 75%. I said, "Why not"?

    Here's a pic. I think it might be worth more as a belt buckle VS melt silver?

    Anybody here collect silver belt buckles?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MexSterling1.jpg 
Views:	611 
Size:	41.8 KB 
ID:	566249  

  2. #2
    Charter Member
    um
    Jul 2004
    Broward Co.
    Tesoro Sand Shark, Whites M6
    11,951
    2539 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: Mexican Silver Belt Buckle (pd $3.)

    Uhh Cappy.... you sure their silver? Sticker that says "Made in Mexico"? Mexico is pretty good about marking their silver. Even the alpaca wannabees. I know you have a warped strange sense of humor at times, this isn't one of them is it? I'm just sayin...

    In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is King.

    You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink it.

  3. #3
    Cappy Z.

    Re: Mexican Silver Belt Buckle (pd $3.)

    Quote Originally Posted by diggummup
    Uhh Cappy.... you sure their silver? Sticker that says "Made in Mexico"? Mexico is pretty good about marking their silver. Even the alpaca wannabees. I know you have a warped strange sense of humor at times, this isn't one of them is it? I'm just sayin...

    Suddenly I'm no longer the level headed accountant type who never strays from his daily planned ritualistic non-emotional lifestyle What gives?

  4. #4
    Charter Member
    um
    Jul 2004
    Broward Co.
    Tesoro Sand Shark, Whites M6
    11,951
    2539 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: Mexican Silver Belt Buckle (pd $3.)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cappy Z.
    Quote Originally Posted by diggummup
    Uhh Cappy.... you sure their silver? Sticker that says "Made in Mexico"? Mexico is pretty good about marking their silver. Even the alpaca wannabees. I know you have a warped strange sense of humor at times, this isn't one of them is it? I'm just sayin...

    Suddenly I'm no longer the level headed accountant type who never strays from his daily planned ritualistic non-emotional lifestyle What gives?
    We couldn't stand you if you were actually that mundane, boring, and predictable lemming that you describe above. It's your complexity, chaos, intensity and passion that we thrive on.
    In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is King.

    You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink it.

  5. #5
    Cappy Z.

    Re: Mexican Silver Belt Buckle (pd $3.)

    Quote Originally Posted by diggummup
    Quote Originally Posted by Cappy Z.
    Quote Originally Posted by diggummup
    Uhh Cappy.... you sure their silver? Sticker that says "Made in Mexico"? Mexico is pretty good about marking their silver. Even the alpaca wannabees. I know you have a warped strange sense of humor at times, this isn't one of them is it? I'm just sayin...

    Suddenly I'm no longer the level headed accountant type who never strays from his daily planned ritualistic non-emotional lifestyle What gives?
    We couldn't stand you if you were actually that mundane, boring, and predictable lemming that you describe above. It's your complexity, chaos, intensity and passion that we thrive on.

    Attached Images Attached Images  

  6. #6
    Cappy Z.

    Re: Mexican Silver Belt Buckle (pd $3.)



    Using my loop...I found a faint number 3 stamped on the backside of the buckle. I'll have it checked today at a pawn shop.

  7. #7
    Charter Member
    um
    Jul 2004
    Broward Co.
    Tesoro Sand Shark, Whites M6
    11,951
    2539 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: Mexican Silver Belt Buckle (pd $3.)

    Name:  fingers_crossed.gif
Views: 532
Size:  2.8 KB
    In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is King.

    You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink it.

  8. #8
    Cappy Z.

    Re: Mexican Silver Belt Buckle (pd $3.)


    Well...it's NOT sterling. However the pawn shop acid tester said it might be 40% silver....I put it on Ebay for 99 cents. 8)

 

 

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

mexican belt buckle silver
,

mexican silver belt buckle

,

mexican silver belt buckles

,
mexican silver buckles
,
mexican silver coin belt
,
mexico belt buckle
,
mexico silver belt buckle
,
sell mexican silver belt
,
silver belt buckles
,
what is mexican belt buckle worth
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.1.3