chukers

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2010
Eastland Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i - Ace 250 (backup) - Garrett Pro Pointer - Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I have a friend... and they have a dog that loves to chew on things... and they HAD a pre-lit/pre-strung Christmas tree... the dog didn't like that tree... I don't know which had the last word the dog chewing up the cord and plug or if the tree zapped the dog in doing so... either way the the ended up on the curb with a chewed up plug... and there it sat for several days... and each day I looked at it as I went by... and each day it looked greener and greener... meaning it didn't look like an old tree it looked new maybe 1 or 2 years old... so today I went and looked at it... and loaded it up... as I was doing so he came by and told me the story of how it got there and I said I think I could find someone that needed it... and he asked WHO? I said someone... because I really didn't know what I was going to do with it or even if I could fix it. To make a long story short I replaced the ind of the plug and plugged it in and TA-DA!

I got a $100+ Christmas tree almost brand new for 15 minutes of work (I have extra plugs)

I normally don't dig in the trash... but this was beside it and I knew the guy.

now what do I do with it... give it back or find someone that really needs it.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Chukers

Attachments

• Christmas Tree.JPG
    Christmas Tree.JPG
    94.3 KB · Views: 918

Goose-0

Dec 25, 2006
Central Minnnesota
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & VX3
Give it to someone that could really use it. Try calling the Salvation Army or your local community office to see who could use it. The odds are that the guy that threw it out has a replacement.

OP
OP
chukers

chukers

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2010
Eastland Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i - Ace 250 (backup) - Garrett Pro Pointer - Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Goose-0 said:
Give it to someone that could really use it. Try calling the Salvation Army or your local community office to see who could use it. The odds are that the guy that threw it out has a replacement.

I bet you are right... I'll call the local radio station in the morning they have a buy/sell/trade hour on the radio maybe I can find it a home there.

Chukers

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread