diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
An embossed milk bottle is always good for free. Probably date to the 1950's. What's the second one say on it? It's tough on my bad eyes.

OP
OP
acevillav

acevillav

May 5, 2005
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
The first ones says Schells Dairy German Town Ohio. The other says 5 cents store bottle. The other side of it says universal store bottle

creeper71

Silver Member
Dec 5, 2007
South Central PA
acevillav said:
The first ones says Schells Dairy German Town Ohio. The other says 5 cents store bottle. The other side of it says universal store bottle
the 2nd one isn't sellin to well right now maybe 5-10.00 if there are no chips or cracks no matter how small of a crack or chip it has it will affect the value. Your Schells milk might be a good one.. I couldn't find it thru google or ebay search. Google 2 hits came up an was listed as rare on ebay long ago.. So if that one doesn't have any cracks or chips you might have a nice one

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
creeper71 said:
acevillav said:
the 2nd one isn't sellin to well right now maybe 5-10.00 if there are no chips or cracks no matter how small of a crack or chip it has it will affect the value. Your Schells milk might be a good one.. I couldn't find it thru google or ebay search. Google 2 hits came up an was listed as rare on ebay long ago.. So if that one doesn't have any cracks or chips you might have a nice one
It sold for $9.99, feedback was given on Mar.3, 09, Here's the link- http://tinyurl.com/76923yo

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread