diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is a section of the county called Southwest Ranches, it's a fairly well to do area with lots of mini farms and ranches with many lots being 5 acres or more. They were having a community sale and one of the sales was being held at a large horse farm located in the same area. This was by far the best sale of the day. I ended up getting a Bill Dance Plano tackle box filled with lots of soft baits, spinner baits and several rapala minnows all in new, unused condition, a 1996 Univ. of Fl. Gators Championship watch by Seiko, a pair of vintage mint Calvin Klein sunglasses w/case, several women's compacts, two bottles of Shalimar Guerlain Perfume from 1968 sealed unopened in original packaging and last but not least were these 3 professional horse racing helmets and 2 safety vests embroidered with the jockey's name and to top it off he was at the sale and the lady got him to sign each piece for me. His name is Jose Velez Jr. and he won over 3000 races during his career. Anyway I think they are pretty cool. I got everything above for $25.

100_6118.jpg 100_6119.jpg

OP
OP
diggummup

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks creeper, he has a wiki page too I see. Sorry about the repeat on the pics, I was tryin g to do something and now I can't figure out how to remove them, duh. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread