OP
OP
Masonlid

Masonlid

Mar 14, 2005
good ole Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver Sabre U Max
found the last album by Ottis Redding...Paul McCartney's first solo album...Elvis' first album after leaving the military....2 Abby Roads and Hendrix's second album...

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I seem to find records every weekend lately, a lot of times they aren't worth buying because the condition is too bad. My collection is growing strong though. The wife buys Elvis all the time, she's got multiple duplicates. :dontknow: This weekend I picked up The Grateful Dead-Europe '72, Neil Young-Decade, Outlaws-Hurry Sundown, Bob Dylan-Nashville Skyline, Frank Marino & Mahogany Rush-Live,Van Halen- Self Titled, Quiet Riot-Condition Critical, Poison- Flesh & Blood and Twisted Sister-Come out and Play. I buy them to play. I've only sold a few and they were sealed. I haven't found any Hendrix worth buying yet condition is always bad. I have found some 8 tracks of him though. Yeah... I play them too.

I also found about 20-30 ticket stubs from all my old favorites including Lynyrd Skynyrd, Black Sabbath, Rush, Van Halen, Doobies, Santana, Aerosmith, Kiss, Blue Oyster Cult, Bad Company, Foghat, Foreignor, Styx, Bob Seger, Ted Nugent, ZZ Top and a several others. The newest from 1980, most from 77-78. I will be selling these since I found out there is a market for them.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Masonlid

Masonlid

Mar 14, 2005
good ole Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver Sabre U Max
Most of the time,the cover artwork is the real find....I gonna frame Abby Road and hang it up...lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread