$50.00 buys 136 pieces of Cape Cod Ruby Glass!

HighTone

Jun 30, 2011
Monroe County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Etrac ~ Tesoro Vaquero ~ Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice...Iv done real well selling the cape cod napkin rings. 4 of those should get your money back. Nice score

OP
OP
Charmin

Charmin

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm III and Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would like to have this collection. Would someone please contact me. Thank you so much <3
Erica--this collection was never 'for sale'. I was just posting to show what $50 got me at a garage sale. I collect red ruby glassware. I've got close to 700 pieces now. :)
I guess I need to modify my title a bit so people don't think it's for sale. Thanks!

StephFortune

Mar 27, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My grandma was an Avon lady for over 30 years until she passed away last year. I am now the owner of 124 pieces of Avon's Cape Cod collection. I'm looking to sell them. If interested, let me know. Ships from 62644. USA shipping only, no international shipping.

lakeside

Nov 4, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a large collection of Cape Cod Ruby Glass that I need to sell. Moving and downsizing and unfortunately this is something that I must give up. I will send you a complete list if you are interested in purchasing.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Charmin

Charmin

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm III and Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a large collection of Cape Cod Ruby Glass that I need to sell. Moving and downsizing and unfortunately this is something that I must give up. I will send you a complete list if you are interested in purchasing.
I don't think you can "sell" on TreasureNet unless you are a Charter Member, lakeside. I don't want you to get into trouble since you are a new member.
And I don't buy online anyway---just at garage sales. It's a collectors market right now---I'm finding pieces of this stuff for pennies on the dollar. :)
Thank you anyway! Maybe you should take your glassware to an auction house to see if they can sell it for you?

mca

Apr 15, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am new to the site I would like to know the cost of shipping to 55432

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am new to the site I would like to know the cost of shipping to 55432

The original post was from 5 years ago, and the items were NOT for sale.

2screwed

Mar 22, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
rise-from-grave.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread