Need help with ID of Milk Glass Vase

bazinga

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2005
High Five!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm embarrassed to be asking for help on a piece of milk glass, but here I am. It measures about 10" tall and is hand-painted as you can see. No markings. Picture isn't that great since it was taken from a cell phone. The edges at the top are gold paint, not any kind of crest as seen on Fenton pieces.

It's a quality piece of glass, which is why I picked it up today. I've looked through Fenton Glass The First 25 years and 2nd 25 years and didn't see the shape in there.

Thanks for any help. I also picked up a sterling ring today that is also marked "SILVER MINE" Does anybody know anything about that marking? It's a heavy ring with a huge silver frog on it. Weighs almost 1 oz.

IMG_20120622_212442.jpg

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've seen the same ivy decoration listed as Consolidated, but I can't tell if it's the same. There are several listed on Ebay, one that is close to yours is listed as Fenton but you know how that goes. Most of the ones I see are listed as "vintage" with no specific name mentioned.

Consolidated Milk Glass Vase - Vintage Handpainted Ivy | eBay

VINTAGE FENTON RUFFLED CRIMPED TOP MILK GLASS VASE w/ PAINTED IVY VINE DESIGN | eBay

3 piece Vintage Milk Glass Candle Stick Holder & Vase Napkin Holder Ivy Desi | eBay

OP
OP
bazinga

bazinga

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2005
High Five!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the heads up on Consolidated. I think I typed in every glass company but them. I'm so used to some of their other pieces that I just don't put it together.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions