Excuse me, but I believe that is my stapler...

frankendime

Mar 8, 2012
Middle Tn
Primary Interest:
Other
Yard-saleing today and bought a shoe box full that said office supplies $2. Just a quick glance I said sold. Got home with it and this stapler was the feature item. They don't make em like this anymore. Like brand new. Not a major find, but I got a kick out of it.
smileinbox.gif

Attachments

• 100_7037.JPG
    100_7037.JPG
    115.7 KB · Views: 170

Catobra

Jun 21, 2012
South Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites IDX Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And it will last forever, you can will it to the grandkids.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yard-saleing today and bought a shoe box full that said office supplies $2. Just a quick glance I said sold. Got home with it and this stapler was the feature item. They don't make em like this anymore. Like brand new. Not a major find, but I got a kick out of it.
smileinbox.gif
The Swingline 333, very retro! :thumbsup:

And it will last forever, you can will it to the grandkids.
Yes, very true! :laughing7: I use an old battleship grey Swingline 400 myself, it's been used as a hammer (among other things) in the past, still works like a charm everytime. :icon_thumright:

Catobra

Jun 21, 2012
South Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites IDX Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I'm not the only one who figured out that old staplers make pretty good hammers..... : )

OP
OP
frankendime

frankendime

Mar 8, 2012
Middle Tn
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks for the comments. I like it because its all black and chrome, no woodgrain like a lot of em. On a side note it has Cretors & Co-Since 1885 Chicago-Nashville embossed on one side. Did a search on Cretors and apparently C. Cretors invented the first popcorn machine to cook with oil and are still making them today.

nsdq

Silver Member
Oct 16, 2011
Tarpon springs FL
Detector(s) used
AT-Pro,Ace 150, flea market digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
as a kid i turned one into a catapult to launch hot wheel cars
So I'm not the only one who figured out that old staplers make pretty good hammers..... : )

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread