Silver Member
Feb 27, 2005
MAINE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There was a rummage sale yesterday that I missed because I had to work .Today there was a big free pile , so I stopped to check it out . It was all crap , I spotted these cargo shorts in a box of junk , I thought they might fit me , I noticed there was something heavy in one of the pockets - a glass pot pipe , then I noticed some bills . I folded them up and went to my my truck.

Left front pocket -glass pot pipe , a fifty , and a ten .
right front pocket - a dollar
right rear pocket - 86 cents and a guitar pic
mini pocket - bic lighter

Attachments

• pants 001.jpg
    pants 001.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 252
  • pants 002.jpg
    pants 002.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 268
  • pants 003.jpg
    pants 003.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 261

ihatedirtbikes

Feb 22, 2012
virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-Pointer, Nautilus DMCII-Ba
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
alcohol and salt will clean that pipe right up. the shop would probably sell that for $35-40. if you have any friends that would use it, you could probably get $20 for it. the glass is worked nicely :D i actually go into head shops sometimes just to look at the glass art work. great finds though!! very lucky

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Note to self... never throw your dirty shorts in the big pile of clothes in the garage, the night before a garage sale. LOL

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There was a rummage sale yesterday that I missed because I had to work .Today there was a big free pile , so I stopped to check it out . It was all crap , I spotted these cargo shorts in a box of junk , I thought they might fit me , I noticed there was something heavy in one of the pockets - a glass pot pipe , then I noticed some bills . I folded them up and went to my my truck.

Left front pocket -glass pot pipe , a fifty , and a ten .
right front pocket - a dollar
right rear pocket - 86 cents and a guitar pic
mini pocket - bic lighter

You are not supposed to buy a guys clothes when he was obviously having such a good time.
The bowl looks like it was still packed...
Did you smoke it ? :P

Sheeesh that poor guy is prolly still looking for that pipe / pair of shorts...

"man I don't know what happened to it... last thing I remember I was at the beach bar playing a great set... drinking Long Island Ice Tee's "

bigcaddy64

Apr 20, 2013
Fullerton, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are not supposed to buy a guys clothes when he was obviously having such a good time.
The bowl looks like it was still packed...
Did you smoke it ? :P

Sheeesh that poor guy is prolly still looking for that pipe / pair of shorts...

"man I don't know what happened to it... last thing I remember I was at the beach bar playing a great set... drinking Long Island Ice Tee's "

You know, I bet that guy has seriously forgotten where his pipe went. I've never known heavy smokers to have sharp memories. With the guitar pick thrown it, I can almost picture the guy now and I'm pretty sure he tried to bum a cigarette off me outside 7-11

patiodadio

Feb 28, 2014
KY
Detector(s) used
Whites 4000D
Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bet he is wondering... "now where did I put that guitar pic" ......

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread