Might need this bicycle if gas goes up...

billjustbill

Bronze Member
Feb 23, 2008
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab SN/XS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sometimes, just being a simple garage sale customer means you can still get pulled into the garage sale couple's issues.
18.gif
In the end, not only did the husband win, he walked away and made his wife take my money, as she looked up to the sky and said..
"I am so mad at him for selling his bicycle!"

The husband, an outspoken fellow in his late 30's, said he made a bet with his wife when she convinced him to buy both of them new bicycles to enjoy riding in their rather large housing edition. The bet was that they wouldn't ride it more than once in three months...and if he was right he was going to sell his....

Even though his attitude was positive at the very beginning by adding an improved new $25 after-market larger padded seat made by Schwinn, in the three months they had only ridden their bikes once....so he followed through. It's an 18 speed mountain bike, a right-hand handle twist-shifter for six sizes of sprockets on the rear wheel, and on the left-hand side, a twist shift for three different sprockets on the pedals.

Although it appears to be an entry level bike, I got the new seat & once ridden bike combo for $40.00.....

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Roadmaster-Granite-Peak-26-Men-s-Mountain-Bike/15711164

Chisos

Aug 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know the best part about your great deal? You don't have to put the damm thing together. Hope you enjoy it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread