OP
famous turtle treasures
Nov 17, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good deal. Thanks! Now... question, when we have a link to contribute should we just post it here and then let Turtle add it to the master list? Once it's been added to the list should we delete our own post to avoid too much clutter, or just leave it up there and let the thread grow into one of those mega page threads? If the latter, then shouldn't the original thread http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/g...seano-gave-me-idea-research-website-list.html be merged into this one?

There is a third option, and that would be to send me the link via message and I could add it. I am not posting much these days but I am on treasurenet every day. Just a thought.

OP
OP
famous turtle treasures
Nov 17, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh yeah, here is a good reference site for tiki mug identification and values based on recent sales sightings over the years.

Ooga-Mooga! The Tiki Mug Collection Organizer

I used this one researching 2 mugs I bought at a Flea Market recently for pennies on the dollar.

I know what I am going to be reading today. It has been added to the list thanks!

There are some formatting issues I am going to have to address in the future.

OP
OP
famous turtle treasures
Nov 17, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

northwoods

Feb 1, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's DFX300
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Lots of good stuff here. Our website Garage Sale Academy has about 35 pages of content related to specific areas of garage sale picking: Selling used media, books, video games, CDs, used clothing, vintage T-shirts, scrap metal, finding gold and silver at garage sales, thrift store picking and many more. Also our book. :censored: is free on Kindle March 6-8. It has 120 PP of flipping tips and how to sell stuff found for free. Also 530 item list of free things that can sold with eBay category they should be sold in.

Last edited by a moderator:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Northwoods, if you continue to spam here you will be banned.

Stop trying to direct people to your website or to any sales or external links to businesses.

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are we not allowed to post a link to our blog, website and or webstore?

If the link is in your signature you should be fine. Putting it in the body of posts to different threads would be spam I suppose.

housemom6

Jun 7, 2013
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites Quantum XT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Turtle you are quickly becoming my hero. Just a fount of information about things i never even have a second look too. Thanks for all your posts. I love this site!

TradeWithYou

Tenderfoot
Sep 18, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm a new member and am amazed at all the information being shared on this site. I've read lots of great posts but this has to be one of the most helpful. Thank you to everyone who helps make this site so valuable.

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Uh hum, hello.
Can someone pls check the link under "SILVER" that middle one, that's suppose to go to Roger's Silver Flatware.
I get thrown into a search, when trying to access it.
I'm also trying to id a 4 leaf clover silver mark over an "M" and an "I" or "1". it's on a silver sommelier's cup (wine tasting cup). thnxs
getting no where fast :BangHead:

Last edited:

mjlalt

Jul 18, 2012
Massachusetts
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Uh hum, hello.
Can someone pls check the link under "SILVER" that middle one, that's suppose to go to Roger's Silver Flatware.
I get thrown into a search, when trying to access it.
I'm also trying to id a 4 leaf clover silver mark over an "M" and an "I" or "1". it's on a silver sommelier's cup (wine tasting cup). thnxs
getting no where fast :BangHead:

Looks like the link is dead
Try
Patterns in Silverplate

nathan104

Feb 23, 2006
Emory TX
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, AT Pro, propointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lots of great info! I especially love the video game price website!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread