diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't find too much because I only had Sunday to hunt but I did manage a few good finds besides the silver plate. I found 2 paperweights both signed, one Baccarrat, the other unknown but quality, paid $5 each. Paid $10 for the Shalimar perfume, it's old and opened but it should still fetch near $100, the juice is unspoiled. Also got a Fenton Wisteria Silvertone bowl circa 1930's, paid $3. The purple or "Wisteria" is a rare and desirable Fenton color. I've only found 3 or 4 pieces in the wild over the last 4-5 years. Last but not least is a Mustang Ranch brothel token, $1.

DSC02756_00.jpg DSC02752_00.jpg DSC02754_00.jpg DSC02757_00.jpg DSC02759_00.jpg DSC02789.jpg

Charmin

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm III and Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Love the perfume bottle! You always find good stuff!
Is the Baccarrat paperweight red? (Paperweights are something that I never look twice at--I need to pay more attention to those!)

OP
OP
diggummup

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Love the perfume bottle! You always find good stuff!
Is the Baccarrat paperweight red? (Paperweights are something that I never look twice at--I need to pay more attention to those!)
Thank you, it helps when there are 2 of us searching. I told my better half that we need to split up on weekends so we can cover more ground. She didn't like that idea, lol. The Baccarat heart is the red one (bad photo I know), they come in several colors. Most paperweights I run across, although they look cool or pretty or whatever, they aren't worth but a few dollars.

apush

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow! I love the perfume find. Great Digs!
apush

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread