Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My buddy works for a religious collage in Chicago and called me up and asked if I wanted some free rubber anti-fatigue tiles. Well me being me I said HELL YEA!!! Well I went to his work and he had a pallet full of them, I haven't counted but its easily 300 and some are still in the box and there is also the end strips. They are like grinded up tires/rubber that are melted togeather.

The story goes that they were installed in a field house with wood floors 6 months ago and people were scuffing the wood so they pulled them up and sat in the storage for 5 months. I figured maybe there was 20 or so but was pleasantly surprised to say the least when I seen the entire pallet!!!! So my buddy and I both filled our cars as tight as we could get and drove them to my house. Not a bad haul for FREE!! YAY:skullflag:

I am going to tile my entire garage and my neighbor wants 20 for his garage, then sell the rest on CL. Thanks for looking, HH!!!:skullflag::skullflag::skullflag:

Attachments

• a0.JPG
    a0.JPG
    114 KB · Views: 147
  • a1.JPG
    a1.JPG
    85.6 KB · Views: 133
  • a2.JPG
    a2.JPG
    81.3 KB · Views: 148
  • a3.JPG
    a3.JPG
    107.1 KB · Views: 144

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those things sure ain't cheap!! That's a nice score indeed! You owe your buddy a case of beer for that.

OP
OP
treasurefiend

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those things sure ain't cheap!! That's a nice score indeed! You owe your buddy a case of beer for that.

I have a kegerator in my garage thats always open for him LOL

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 136
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice, that's about $3500+ worth of material. If I was near you I could install it for ya. That kegerator has me wanting a cold one and I don't even drink. 8-) At least you got the tiles, they are easy to handle. I recently installed (with urethane adhesive) 500 ft of 1/2" sheet rubber in a refreshment stand on a golf course. At 4 feet wide, a 45 lineal foot roll is very heavy.

clovis97

Silver Member
Dec 9, 2010
Nice find!!!!

I've had commercial carpet squares in the past, and they have always sold quickly at the flea market.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions