Glass Shoe Slipper need help with hallmark an pattern..

creeper71

Silver Member
Dec 5, 2007
South Central PA
just picked this up... please help with pattern an hallmark... Glassshoehallmark 001.jpg Glassshoehallmark 003.jpg Glassshoehallmark 002.jpg

mjlalt

Jul 18, 2012
Massachusetts
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its kinda hard to see its out of focus . Does it say Fenton with a number under it?

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
In 1970, the company added their logo to the bottom of some pieces to distinguish them from older pieces. In 1974, Fenton started putting their logo on all the pieces they made. Pieces made in the 1980s have the number eight under the letter "n" in the logo, and pieces from the 1990s have the number nine.
Don.....
Source: Wiki

OP
OP
creeper71

creeper71

Silver Member
Dec 5, 2007
South Central PA
Thanks everyone one.. Mjlalt you might want to get your monitor looked at seems like every picture I have posted you complain it's out of focus... No one else has that issue

mjlalt

Jul 18, 2012
Massachusetts
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks everyone one.. Mjlalt you might want to get your monitor looked at seems like every picture I have posted you complain it's out of focus... No one else has that issue
My monitor is fine.
You are confused. I have not said that your pic is out of focus on any other thread.
To be honest , I think that you are being rude.
I was trying to assist you.

OP
OP
creeper71

creeper71

Silver Member
Dec 5, 2007
South Central PA
My monitor is fine.
You are confused. I have not said that your pic is out of focus on any other thread.
To be honest , I think that you are being rude.
I was trying to assist you.
I went back an looked your right it wasn't you.. me Rude? yeah been told that alot,but my thing is I say what I mean mean what I say.. When I am wrong I am big enough to admit it an say I'm sorrry.. mjlalt I'm very sorry...

mjlalt

Jul 18, 2012
Massachusetts
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank You :hello2:

I may have been a bit too sensitive, Its been a kinda rough month for me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread