ARRRGH. My son had a Parade (hes in Marching band), and a baseball game saturday!

dejapooh

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2012
Thousand Oaks, CA
Primary Interest:
Other
ARRRGH. My son had a Parade (he's in Marching band), and a baseball game saturday!

I couldn't go to any sales.

My friend found a leather Fireman's helmut for $20. Put it up as a BIN for almost $1000, sold in less than an hour!

I can't WAIT until next weekend... Hope there are some good sales.

mjm579

Jan 6, 2013
Montgomery County, PA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have to remember that one...saw a LuLu Schriners hat last week. Just not sure what it would bring yet bc they generally don't go up for sale on eBay that I can tell.

Once my work was getting rid of some toner cartridges bc they were getting new xerox machines. They said "free for the taking"....sign me up!!! FREE that is my kind of four letter F word!! ;)

OP
OP
D

dejapooh

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2012
Thousand Oaks, CA
Primary Interest:
Other
My school was getting rid of a BUNCH of overhead and other projector light bulbs. Very high tech stuff (from the 1970's). We are presently trying to get our school foundation listed as a NFP charity on Ebay and paypal so I can sell the stuff and have the proceeds go to the School (I need a New HD 60 inch TV screen for my new classroom in September, with Blu Ray DVD enabled High speed Computer).

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread