Antique Emerson fan Info

Sterling

Jan 24, 2012
central, CA
Primary Interest:
Other
Looking to have my fan rewired. Is there anyone that could tell me of any place in Ca that works on these fans? :BangHead: I picked up this fan at a estate sale for 40.00 Photo0303.jpg

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
OP
OP
Sterling

Sterling

Jan 24, 2012
central, CA
Primary Interest:
Other
Thank you for the info ! I just registered, and hopefully I can get some info. Thx for the site again:icon_thumleft:

frankendime

Mar 8, 2012
Middle Tn
Primary Interest:
Other
Had one identical to this one I picked at an auction years ago for like $5 as best I can remember. Very heavy. Without thinking one day I sat it in the floor and had it running. Had a kitten running around in the house, It was a bad scene....

OP
OP
Sterling

Sterling

Jan 24, 2012
central, CA
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry to here about the kitten Frank, and thx for the info pic on that emerson fan Mo. I`m wondering how much it cost him to fully restore that fan, and what a fantastic restoration job..

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We had one just like that when I was young. I think they're the neatest looking things, they don't make em like this anyone due to safety precautions.

OP
OP
Sterling

Sterling

Jan 24, 2012
central, CA
Primary Interest:
Other
I agree with you Double R ! I have another "Emerson fan" in working condition that kicks out the air like no other small room fan that I have ever ran. With the heat here hitting in the 100s now I have it running day and night with no issues..

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
I have 2 of these (1 with brass blades, 1 with steel). I plan on restoring the brass blade fan and using it in my hobby room.

OP
OP
Sterling

Sterling

Jan 24, 2012
central, CA
Primary Interest:
Other
Goodluck "Ben" ..I know when I have friends come over and they see the one that is working, they want one also..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions