diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't feel bad. I just posted some finds from the last few weeks because I didn't find too much to brag about today. Sales were very sparse and the threat of rain made it even worse. I still managed a couple Unicor PASGT Kevlar helmets, a copper and brass wall sculpture, maybe a Curtis Jere, not sure yet. 2 sterling necklaces, 2- costume charm bracelets 1 Lucky brand and 1 Brighton Vegas, and a few LP's.

war-digs-it

Feb 16, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I share in the pain, so rainy here that people that put up signs never opened their doors and no estate sales nearby.
I'm going crazy!

Sterling

Jan 24, 2012
central, CA
Primary Interest:
Other
I hate those types of weekends when I don`t find nothing either....but glad to hear your luck changed..

clovis97

Silver Member
Dec 9, 2010
No finds for me this weekend either. I think the 4th is just a bad time to be shopping around for picks.

OP
OP
D

dejapooh

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2012
Thousand Oaks, CA
Primary Interest:
Other
Beautiful Southern California Day. I hit over 30 sales today. All filled with Garbage, baby clothes, and broken toys. There were a couple of items that had possabilities. One place had 7 motion detector lamps for the outside of a house. I probably could have gotten $75 each for them. They wanted $50 and would not budge. I offered $75 for all of them and left my phone number, but I am not counting on them calling back, "I can get more on Craigslist!" I told her to try, and then call.

OP
OP
D

dejapooh

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2012
Thousand Oaks, CA
Primary Interest:
Other
My friend found a Greenwood Tarot set, sealed in box with the cards and book. Perfect new. He paid $70 and is asking $1400... I should have gone with him.

Baltimore

Feb 18, 2013
Maryland/Vermont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang. Don't worry, everyone has their bad weekends. With all that bad stuff happening at once, you know next weekend is going to be great!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread