More treasure!! Precious metal hunting is way too fun.. (+bonus stuff)

shofs

Jun 5, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Sniper Sluice 30"
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys I've been out of state visiting some family so I haven't been able to update or hunt recently but now I'm back "in the field" if you will. Heres some stuff I've found in the past week and a half, this weekend was pretty good for me (I love those community sales) so sorry there's a lot of pictures its easier than trying to describe everything in text! I started this hobby in the winter and I've been amazed how much silver there is to find during all these summer sales... its quite addicting really ;)

FGxvhzf.jpg

All gold here. The top three are 14k (4.5g) and the bottom three are 18k (3.1g). Spent $10 on the watch and $1.50 total on the rest.
The watch crystal was broken and the insides were completely rusted so it has been gutted.

b9hmV1x.jpg

This is a big fat electroform sterling bracelet made in Israel. Spent $5 (89g)

2RxPDIU.jpg

Nice and hefty sterling cup. Actually paid way more than I usually do for this one at $30. But it felt heavy I couldn't resist! (113g)

2ifUycK.jpg

Fancy Sterling Cross brand pens! Spent $2 per set on these.
gc0r796.jpg

Theres always some silver spoons. $2 each for these. (45g)
Y1DVRBn.jpg

Picked up 23 of these little prayer boxes for $1 each. Stamped 925 and 5g a piece.
Looks like they are selling for $20 on ebay and up to $45 each on amazon!

lUkHNoF.jpg

Wood bowl with sterling stand from thrift store. Wood was beat to hell so I cut off the sterling for scrap.
I just put the sterling back in place for reference. Paid $2 (62g)

76jEXA8.jpg

Some weighted candle holders for $5 each and a $3 (32g) chain that I'm keeping for myself :)
LEZkTFh.jpg

Little sterling bits and pieces. The bird pin is a nice 20g though. Spent about $6 for what you can see here all together.
2hL2Qs0.jpg

BONUS! Picked up a roomba with all the parts and box and everything for $5! Works great too :)
6TdVQYQ.jpg

isabella1

Mar 2, 2013
Very nice finds I love them. I sold to those prayer boxes before. I think one sold for 18 and the other one sold for 25. I would love to get more those!

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't know what is going on out there in Colorado but around here, finds like this are few and far between.

Whatever you are doing, keep it up because you are KILLING IT! Congrats!

Maburger

May 30, 2013
Southern IN
Detector(s) used
AT Pro ACE 250 and Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Are those pot leaf ear rings??? Not that I know what a pot leaf looks like....that's why I was asking...so anyway... I like the other stuff too!

OP
OP
shofs

shofs

Jun 5, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Sniper Sluice 30"
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
@maburger
I believe they are maple leaves butttt you never know haha

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good stuff. I have a vase that matches your candleholders. Those little prayer box charms are a great score. You guys keep finding these Roomba's. I have never even seen one yet. The only one i've ever seen (last weekend) was a cheapie "as seen on tv" version called a Robo Sweeper. I passed on it. Anyway, i'd say good luck but it looks like your doing okay with out it, lol. H.H.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread