Sold a my buddy doll for $49.99. The customer is in for a halloween surprise!

Nov 17, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• 1385012_10201646249890878_1433828872_n.jpg
    1385012_10201646249890878_1433828872_n.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 177
  • $(KGrHqJ,!nYFIuYSV3W)BSSdy5s3ug~~60_57.JPG
    $(KGrHqJ,!nYFIuYSV3W)BSSdy5s3ug~~60_57.JPG
    261.2 KB · Views: 337

war-digs-it

Feb 16, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great job Turtle! You take the high road and it pays in the end and makes it fun too! Hope the buyer leaves appropriate praise for you.

If you get a chance, show a couple of your favorite scores as of late?
Thanks always!

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
I am very curious: Is there any chance that this could backfire and piss off your customer? Seems like a really nice gesture but you just never know with some people.

OP
OP
famous turtle treasures
Nov 17, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am very curious: Is there any chance that this could backfire and piss off your customer? Seems like a really nice gesture but you just never know with some people.

Is there a chance that it could back fire? Absolutely, but there is more upside than downside If they think it's hilarious and leave feedback responding to it that's awesome. If they think it's so bad that they need to leave a negative feedback for getting something for free then I get a negative feedback, but I stopped worrying about negatives a long time ago and I don't let fear ( of anything ) keep me from having fun.

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Or you could have put him in a stroller and change your Buddy into a Chuckie.
WARNING this video will have you falling out of your chair.

Tory, Don't let Kella see this.

CladSpends2

Jan 11, 2010
Wilton, Maine
Detector(s) used
White's M6
Dan, I think you are right, I won't show this to Kella. It was good, but as good as it was I was more interested in a video that came up next on the S+W model 19. I just found out this last weekend that my Uncle was friends with Bill Jordan, the long time border guard and quick draw, trick shooter who convinced Smith to chamber the J-frame in 357. If you search the net you can find some articles about him and a couple videos of him shooting. I won't spoil it by what you might find, but I will just tell you he was fast and accurate. Nice video, Dan, but not for Kella.

T.

OP
OP
famous turtle treasures
Nov 17, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

LOL.

Well, here is the update to this post. I received a positive feedback and a nice email about how much they like the doll and thought the vader costume was awesome.

I also sold a vintage board game called passout and filled it with balloons for packing material and wrote words on the balloons such as WOOHOO, PARTY and DRINK ONE FOR ME. Got a positive for that one and they commented on it in my feedback.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread